The ESIC application process must be carefully attended as any discrepancy in the application process can be grounds for disqualification. This article will give instructions to fill the application form during the ESIC Recruitment
Candidates must follow the instructions with the utmost attention in order to make their application process a smooth affair.
|Candidates preparing for the Insurance Exams can find the following like useful|
Instruction to fill ESIC Application Form
- Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- VisuallyImpaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled byYou are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Points to be noted when filling the Application form:
1. Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
- – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- – signature (with black ink)
- – left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- – a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
- ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required
- specifications as given in this Advertisement.
2. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
3.The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
4, The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language,the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
5. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Frequently Asked Question about ESIC Exam Pattern
What is the ESIC exam pattern?
Is there negative marking in ESIC?
To know more about the Government Exams, candidates can refer to the following links.
|Best Preparation Strategy for Competitive Exams||RRB preparation|
|Government exams after 12||CAPF Preparation,|
|NIACL Preparation||LIC HFL Notification|
|SSC Preparation||IAS Preparation,|