The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) conducts its exam in many centres across the country. Knowing the exam centres in advance will help the candidates better prepare for the ESIC Recruitment examination.
This article will give the exam centre for the ESIC
|Candidates preparing for the Insurance Exams can find the following like useful|
List of Exam Centre for the ESIC
The Exam Centre for the ESIC is as follows:
ESIC Exam Centre
|Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana|
Points to be noted about the ESIC Exam Centre:
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- Candidate must carefully select the ESIC UDC exam centres 2022 in the application form in which he/she desires to take the examination.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- ESIC, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- ESIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the exam at an Examination Center at his/her own risks and expenses and ESIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- No Travelling Allowances will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.
- Choice of exam centers once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If a sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular center for “Online” examination, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other adjunct center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a center, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidate.
Frequently Asked Question about ESIC Exam Pattern
What is the ESIC exam pattern?
Is there negative marking in ESIC?
To know more about the Government Exams, candidates can refer to the following links.
|Best Preparation Strategy for Competitive Exams||RRB preparation|
|Government exams after 12||CAPF Preparation,|
|NIACL Preparation||LIC HFL Notification|
|SSC Preparation||IAS Preparation,|