LIC Assistant exam was last notified in 2019. The exam was conducted in two phases i.e. the preliminary and the Main exams on October 30 and 31, 2019 and December 22, 2019 respectively. Separate admit cards/call letters are issued for both prelims and Main examinations. More information related to the LIC Assistant admit card is given below.
Notification for the upcoming LIC Assistant exam is expected to be released soon. All information pertaining to the upcoming LIC Assistant exam will be updated here as soon as it is available on the official website.
If you are preparing for various examinations conducted by the LIC, refer to the links given in the table below
|LIC HFL Syllabus||LIC ADO Syllabus|
|LIC AAO eligibility||LIC AAO Preparation|
|LIC AAO Syllabus||LIC syllabus|
Admit Card for the LIC Assistant Exam
The LIC releases separate admit cards for preliminary and Main examinations. The admit card comprises the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Session of the exam
- Address of the exam venue
- Reporting time etc
Candidates should carry a photo ID proof, photocopy of the photo ID proof along with the call letter/admit card for the preliminary and Main examinations. Candidates should reach the exam centre at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card. The admit card for the LIC Assistant exam can be easily downloaded from the official website of the LIC.
How to Download the LIC Assistant Exam Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the LIC Assistant exam admit card.
- Visit the official website of the LIC i.e. licindia.in.
- Scroll down to the end of the homepage and click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
- Search for ‘Recruitment of Assistants” and click on the link.
- A new page will appear. Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the page and click on ‘Next Page’.
- On the new page, click on the “Live Link for Call Letter Downloading – Preliminary/Main Examination – (Name of the centre)”.
- A new page will open. Candidates should login with their registration number, password and security code.
- Candidates should download and save the PDF for future reference.
Candidates preparing for other insurance exams can refer to the links given below.
|NICL Exam||NICL Syllabus|
|NIACL Exam||NIACL Syllabus|
|NIACL AO Recruitment||NIACL Assistant Recruitment|