LIC conducts recruitment exams in Housing Limited Finance to recruit Assistant, Associates and Assistant Managers. LIC HFL notification is expected in the month of July/August 2022. The candidates interested in applying for the examination should be aware of the LIC HFL Application Form and procedure to fill the form.
The Application procedure for LIC HFL examination is discussed in this article. Candidates willing to know more about the LIC exams can visit the linked article.
Candidates can refer to the below mentioned links to ace the upcoming NICL AO exam
Pre-requisites to fill LIC HFL Application Form 2022
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil eligibility criteria for admission to the examination.
- Before applying online, candidates should make sure that they possess
- Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
- Left thumb impression
- Handwritten declaration (text given below)
Hand Written Declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The signature of the candidate shall not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only
Application Procedure for LIC HFL 2022:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the official website.
- The candidates have to register by fill all the required details like Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- An email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent on the mobile number and email address provided during registration.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- On successful completion of the registration, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number and password.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant, no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Company. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to pay the application fees and register online at the earliest.
Candidates willing to know more about the other insurance exams can visit the linked article.