EVS not only teaches the student about the environment but also teaches the intricacies of life. It teaches how to handle difficult situations in life and measures to make them easier. Students can download NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS Chapter 27 Chuskit Goes to School, from the links below in PDF for free for a better learning experience.
Access NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS Chapter 27
Page No: 210
1. How do you go to school?
I go to school on my bicycle.
2. Find out where Ladakh is. What kind of a place is it?
Ladakh is situated in Kashmir. It is the highest plateau in India, being over 3000 m. It is a very cold place.
1. What are the things that you enjoy doing in school?
I enjoy learning, talking and playing with friends in school.
2. Do you like going to school?
Yes, I like to go to school.
3. Would you like it if you never could go to school?
No, it would be miserable if I could never go to school.
A Good Idea
Talk about It
1. Who all helped Chuskit to reach school?
Abdul, the Headmaster, teachers and children of the school helped Chuskit in reaching school.
2. If you were Abdul, what would you have done?
If I were Abdul, I would have done the same thing that Abdul did.
3. At last, Chuskit could reach school. Do you think that she may face some difficulties in school? What kind of difficulties? If you were Chuskit’s friend, how would you help her?
Yes, I think she may face problems such as climbing the stairs and so on. She can’t play like normal children.
Being Chuskit’s friend, I would help her in going around places and support her in all possible ways.
4. Do you have ramps in your school on which a wheelchair can move?
Yes, I have ramps in my school on which a wheelchair can move.
5. Do you know any child near your house who cannot go to school because of some difficulty? Would you like to help such a child? How will you help?
Yes, I know a child who lives near my house who cannot go to school because of his blindness. I would like to help such a child. I would try to convince his parents to send him to the school for the blinds. Also, I would read out lessons and stories to him.
6. Look at the buildings around your house. Can a wheelchair go inside the building?
Yes, a wheelchair can go inside the building.
7. Chuskit and her School
Help Chuskit to reach school
NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS Chapter 27 Chuskit Goes to School, specifically speaks about Chuskit, a girl in a wheelchair and her journey to the school. The journey she undertakes is explained through the story, and the students are made aware of the difficulties she comes across. The questions which are posed in this chapter aim to make the students empathetic towards similar situations in life. Moreover, from an academic perspective, there are probabilities that questions might be asked from this chapter.