The Industrial Development Bank of India will be conducting its recruitment exam for its Executive post for 2022.
In its notification the IDBI will specify the exam pattern for the exam. Since the 2022 notification is yet to be released, this article will give details of the exam pattern as per the 2021 notification. Usually there is little change with regards to the exam pattern, but in case there are any changes candidates can refer to this page.
This article wll give details about the IDBI Executive Exam Pattern, which will give be useful for candidates to prepare in advance for the exam
|Candidates preparing for the Government exams can find the following like useful|
Exam Pattern for IDBI Executive Exam (2021-2022)
The exam pattern for IDBI Executive is as follows:
IDBI Executive Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||1 hour 30 minutes
*Note: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The applicants will be called for the online test based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- The applicants, who are successful in the online test, would be called for a document verification and Pre-Recruitment Medical Test. The number of applicants called for document verification discretion of IDBI Bank.
- Applicants qualifying both in the online test and declared fit i n t h e pre-recruitment medical test shall be considered for final shortlisting.
- Reference for medical test does not imply final selection, which may please be noted.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
- The online test for the post of Executive would be held at the following centers i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi- NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Greater Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam etc. (refer to Annexure II). Applicants may select any one center from the above-mentioned centers and indicate the same in his or her application.
- Requests for change of Center will not be entertained. IDBI Bank, however, reserves the right to add or change or cancel any of the Centers for online test depending on the response or number of applications for a particular center.
- Applicants admitted to the online test will be intimated the time and full address of the venue of the online test through ON-LINE Call Letters required to be downloaded from IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com. Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the Call Letter.
- In view of online test Call letter making available online, no duplicate Call Letter would be issued to any applicant/s
- The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the document verification and pre-recruitment medical test such as the PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised College/ University/ Aadhar/ E- aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID.
Frequently asked Questions about IDBI Executive Exam Pattern
On what basis are candidates selected in the IDBI Executive Exam Pattern?
Are there any interviews for the IDBI executive exam?
Candidates can refer to the following links for further government exam preparation as well as other links which will help the candidates.
|IDBI Executive Exam Centre||IDBI Executive Booklist|
|IDBI Executive Eligibility||DSSSB Admit Card|
|SSC CGL previous year question paper||RBI Assistant Mock Test|
|SSC GD Mock Test||LIC HFL recruitment|