The SBI or the State Bank of India conducts an annual examination for recruiting candidates in its various banking posts. The PO or Probationary Officer post is a very important post that many candidates apply for. The scorecard is essentially a result that the SBI every year for its candidates. SBI PO score card states the marks that have been obtained by the candidate and what the status of their qualification is.
SBI PO is considered as one of the most premium jobs in the Banking sector, and millions of applicants across India apply for this exam to land up with a dream bank job. To get a list of other bank exams conducted in the country, candidates can visit the linked article.
|Start giving final touches to your SBI PO Preparation.
Test how prepared you are with the Free Online SBI PO Mock Test Series Now! Also, refer to the links given below and ace the upcoming Probationary Officer exam:
Steps for SBI PO Score Card Download
For candidates to check/ download their respective scorecards, they are required to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the SBI (sbi.co.in) and click the ‘careers’ option on the homepage.
- A new page opens, which, upon scrolling down, contains an option for ‘current openings’. Click on it.
- Search and click on “recruitment of PO for year 2023”.
- Click on the result and marks for the SBI PO examination. A new page opens.
- Enter the registration number or roll number alongside the DOB and the verification captcha.
- The scorecard appears, which can be downloaded and checked.
Before the scorecard, the State bank of India releases the SBI PO result. To get details about the same, steps to download it and direct link, visit BYJU’S.
Candidates should be aware of their scorecards’ information while referring to it. Generally, a scorecard contains:
- The name of the candidate
- The examination date
- The roll number and registration number of the candidate
- The candidate’s date of birth
- The candidate’s category and sub-category
- The post which has been applied for
- The total marks obtained.
- The cut-off marks
- The aggregate marks obtained
- The candidate’s qualifying status
The SBI Prelims Score Card Release Date
The examination process for recruiting a Probationary Officer under SBI consists of two primary stages- the Prelims and the Mains. The prelims shortlist the eligible candidates for qualifying to the Mains round. The Prelims are crucial for candidates to qualify since it is the first stage of the process. Though the 2023 notification for the PO exam is still not out, the SBI PO score card 2022 dates can give candidates an idea about the tentative dates.
- The examination date for SBI PO Prelims – December 17, 18, 19 & 20, 2022.
- The scorecard release date for the prelims was 17 January 2023.
- The results for the SBI prelims- 17 January 2023.
The SBI Mains Score Card Release Date
The Mains examination is the second stage of the recruitment process for the SBI probationary officer. This examination qualifies shortlisted candidates to the final round, determining their selection by the SBI. Some important dates for the SBI PO mains examination are mentioned below:
- The examination date for the SBI PO mains – 30 January 2023.
- The release date for the SBI PO Mains results- 10 March 2023.
- The Scorecard for SBI PO mains was released on 10 March 2023.
The SBI PO Final Score Card Details
The candidates who clear the SBI PO mains examination are qualified for the final round, which is followed by the selection of shortlisted PO candidates across various states and union territories across the country. The final scorecard for the SBI PO for the 2022-23 examination was released on April 18, 2023.
The SBI PO scorecard details are of great importance for aspiring candidates. However, it is to be noted that the information given in this article are with respect to the 2022 SBI PO recruitment process since there is not any update yet for the SBI PO 2023 recruitment.
To know more about other upcoming bank exams, refer to the linked article.
An SBI PO aspirant must have a thorough understanding of the latest notifications, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern and syllabus, cut-off knowledge of prior years before he/she starts the exam preparation.
|Other Related Links|
|SBI PO Cut off||SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis|
|SBI PO Preparation||SBI PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||SBI PO Eligibility|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Dates|
Frequently Asked Questions on the SBI PO Score Card
How many tests are there in the SBI PO prelims?
There are three general tests for the SBI PO prelims examination. These are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
Is there negative marking in the SBI PO prelims and mains examination?
Yes, there is negative marking in the SBI PO prelims and mains examination. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the aggregate marks of the candidate.
What is the salary of an SBI PO?
The basic salary of an SBI Probationary Officer is 41,960 INR. There will be an increment of 980 INR after a certain period of time. Candidates can check the detailed SBI PO salary structure at the linked article.