Learn about topics and concepts related to Human Environment Interactions The Tropical and The Subtropical Region from Chapter 8 of CBSE Class 7 Geography. Students can master these concepts and prepare most competently for the exam with the help of these important questions. Students can just answer these questions for practice and revise the major concepts of the Chapter. Practising these questions will also help to score well in the exam.
Given below in this article is the PDF link from where students can download these CBSE Class 7 Geography Important Questions from Chapter 8. Students can just access these questions and start preparing for the exam.
Download CBSE Class 7 Geography Chapter 8 Human Environment Interactions The Tropical and The Subtropical Region Important Questions PDF
Human Environment Interactions The Tropical and The Subtropical Region
1. What are tributaries?
2. Explain about life in the Amazon Basin.
3. What are Bromeliads? What is it used for?
4. Define slash and burn.
5. River Brahmaputra is known by different names in different places. Find the other names of the river.
6. What is the other name for the blind dolphins? Write a few words about it.
7. Name the continent in which the Amazon Basin is located.
8. What are the crops grown by the people of the Amazon Basin?
9. Name the birds that you are likely to find in the rainforests of the Amazon.
10. What are the major cities located on the River Ganga?
11. Where is the one-horned rhinoceros found?
12. A Toucans is a type of bird. True or False?
13. Kolkata is located on the river Orange. Is this true?
14. The rainforests are depleting. Give reasons.
15. Paddy is grown in the Ganga-Brahmaputra plains. Explain.
16. Which are the tributaries of river Ganga?
17. Why does the sunlight not reach the ground in the rainforest? Give reason.
18. What is the region through which the river Amazon flows?
19. Define terraces. How are they built?
20. How do the rivers get polluted?
21. To which of the below given area do Manioc food belong?
(a) South Africa
(b) South America
(c) Ganga basin
(d) Amazon area
22. The Bengal Tiger is found in ______
(a) Mountain area
(b) Amazon basin
(c) Sundarbans delta
(d) All the above