The earth, our homeland is a dynamic planet. It is constantly undergoing changes inside and outside. Have you ever wondered what lies in the interior of the earth? What is the earth made up of? Learn the concepts related to Inside Our Earth from Chapter 2 of CBSE Class 7 Geography. CBSE Class 7 Geography Chapter 2 Inside Our Earth Important Questions can also help students to prepare for the exam and score high marks. They just have to access these important questions and practice them often.
Find the link below, download the PDF version of the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Important Questions from Geography Chapter 2. Start revising the Chapter with the help of these important questions.
Inside Our Earth
1. Describe the interior of the earth.
2. What are the main mineral constituents of the continental mass?
3. What are the three major types of rocks?
4. What are the primary rocks?
5. Write about the two types of igneous rocks. How are extrusive and intrusive rocks formed?
6. What are the three layers of the earth?
7. What is a rock?
8. What do you mean by a rock cycle?
9. What are the uses of rocks?
10. What are metamorphic rocks?
11. Gold, petroleum and coal are examples of fossils. True or False?
12. We cannot go to the centre of the earth. Give reasons.
13. Sedimentary rocks are formed from sediments. Justify.
14. Limestone is changed into marble. Explain.
15. Describe the main constituents of the core. Give the radius of the core.
16. Name the uppermost layer of the Earth. What is it made up of?
17. Write a short note about the deepest mine in the world.
18. Give a reason why you cannot travel to the centre of the Earth.
19. What happens to igneous and sedimentary rocks when they are subjected to great heat and pressure?
20. What are the differences between sial and sima?