When you think of water, what images come to your mind? You think of rivers, the waterfalls, the pitter-patter of raindrops, water in your taps and so on. Chapter 5 of CBSE Class 7 Geography deals with various concepts related to water. Students can also use CBSE Class 7 Geography Chapter 5 Water Important Questions to master the major concepts of the Chapter. Students can practice these important questions and score well in the exam.
Meanwhile, apart from listing the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Important Questions from Chapter 5 Geography in this article, we have also provided the link below from where students can download the PDF version of these questions.
1. Define Salinity.
2. How to make your own Terrarium?
3. What is the Water Cycle?
4. Which are the major sources of freshwater?
5. Why is water important to us?
6. Suggest some ways in which water can be conserved (a) in your home and (b) in your school.
7. Which day is celebrated as World Water Day? What is reinforced on this day?
8. What does tsunami mean? Write a short note about it.
9. What is precipitation?
10. What are the factors affecting the height of the waves?
11. Which factors affect the movement of ocean water?
12. What are tides and how are they caused?
13. What are ocean currents?
14. Why is ocean water salty?
15. The quality of water is deteriorating. Justify.
16. Generally, the warm ocean currents originate near. True or False?
17. Our unique planet earth is covered by different categories of water. What is the distribution of water in percentage?
18. Define the ocean wave and ocean current.
19. How are tides formed?
20._____________is the southernmost point of India.
21. How much salt does seawater contain?
(a) 97.3% of salt
(b) 2% of salt
(c) 0.68% of salt
(d) 0.973% of salt
22. What is the rhythmic rise and fall of ocean water twice in a day called?
(c) ocean current
(d) none of these