Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) was established under the governance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. FSSAI focuses on protecting public health and promoting it through supervision and regulation of food safety.
There are six regional offices of FSSAI. These are located in Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Guwahati, and Cochin. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi. Each year an exam is held for which the FSSAI admit card is issued two weeks before it.
Aspirants can visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
|Kickstart your FSSAI exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:|
FSSAI Hall Ticket 2023 Information
FSSAI has recently called applications to hire in multiple posts such as Technical Officer, Assistant Director, Central Food Safety Officer, Hindi Translator, Assistant Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant Grade-I, and other various posts. The link for FSSAI Admit Card Download is fssai.gov.in. The applicants can also bookmark this page for updates.
FSSAI Admit Card 2022 Download Date
The expected date of release of the admit card for FSSAI 2022 recruitment is given below.
|Date of Exam||28th March 2022 to 31st March 2022|
|Date of downloading admit card||Approximately 10 days before the date of the exam|
Candidates must also refer to the FSSAI syllabus and exam pattern in detail for a better understanding of the examination. This will help in strategising a preparation plan to excel in the written exam.
Steps for FSSAI Admit Card Download
The applicants should follow the steps given below to download the FSSAI admit card:
- Go to the official website page fssai.gov.in
- The Home page will open on your screen.
- Check for the recent updates on that page.
- Search in the Home Page for the link.
- Click on the link for FSSAI Admit Card.
- You will be redirected to the page for login.
- Login by using correct particulars like Registration number, password, etc.
- Then click on the Submit tab.
- Your admit card will be on the screen now.
- Look for the download option and save the hall ticket or admit card in your system.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Details Mentioned on FSSAI Assistant Hall Ticket
The applicants should thoroughly look for the following details in the FSSAI Admit Card. In case of an error, report to the FSSAI as soon as possible:
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number of the Applicant
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Exam Centre
- Exam Date and Time
- Name of Applicant’s father
- Special Instructions
- Reporting Time
Given below are a few other related links for FSSAI exam preparation:
Documents Required in Exam Centre
Applicants should carry other documents along with the admit card. These include:
- Admit card of FSSAI 2022 Exam
- Two coloured passport size recent photographs
- A valid original photo ID proof (Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Passport, or Driving Licence)
- Photocopy of the same valid ID proof
Prohibited Item List in the Exam Centre of FSSAI
Given below is a list of items that are prohibited in the exam centre:
- Mobile Phone
- Any other suspicious items
Essential Instructions for FSSAI CBT 2023
Important Instructions to be followed on, or before the exam dates are given below:
- Applicants should download the admit card well in advance through the official website
- The admit card will not be sent by post
- Do not write anything on admit card
- Carry a blue/black ballpoint pen
- Wear a mask and follow other COVID protocols
- Make sure to reach the exam centre well in advance of the reporting time
- Carry FSSAI admit card in the exam centre
- Read carefully all instructions given in your admit card
The FSSAI exam is one of the toughest exams. For that, you need to prepare beforehand. Keep the documents safe before you reach the exam hall, especially the admit card. Or else, you will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
|Other Related Links|
|FSSAI Age Limit||FSSAI Answer Keys|
|FSSAI Application Form||FSSAI Exam Centres|
|FSSAI Exam Fees||FSSAI Notification|
Frequently Asked Questions on FSSAI Admit Card
Do I need a colour printout of the FSSAI admit card?
It is not mandatory to bring a coloured copy. A black and white print copy of the admit card will also do.
When will the admit card for the 2022 FSSAI exam be out?
Generally, the admit card is released a week or before the examination. Keep following the official website for the latest updates.
What should I do if I lose the FSSAI admit card?
Immediately call the helpline number given on the website or email the concerned authority. You will find the contact details on the FSSAI website.