The Himachal Pradesh Police Department is a law enforcement agency that was established to keep the state in order and harmony. The Deputy General of Police is in charge of the department, which reports to the Himachal Pradesh Government’s Department of Home Affairs (DGP). The Himachal Pradesh Police Department is set to commence the hiring process for a number of roles in its department. This will enable the candidates to work for the public, which is a matter of great pride. Postings will take place at various police stations around the state of HP.
In this article, you will read in detail about the notification and application process for the HP Police SI Exam.
Apart from this, candidates can familiarise themselves with the other government exams in the country. This will guide them through the exam preparation of competitive exams.
Candidates can go through preparation strategies for competitive exams to do diligent preparation for the examination.
Click here for the detailed notification of HP PSI 2022.
HP Police SI Notification
Every year, the Himachal Pradesh Police recruitment board publishes a job announcement. For roles such as constable, SI, ASI, and driver, the Board hires competent and motivated candidates. Eligible candidates must complete the recruitment form before the deadline. The candidates must know that the notification for the post of HP Police-SI is not released yet. Once the notification is released the number of vacancies will be announced. Keep visiting the website for the latest updates.
Click here to know about the syllabus and exam pattern of the HP Police SI.
|Organisation||Himachal Pradesh Police|
|Post||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Date of Official Notification||To be notified soon|
|Number Of Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Start Of Online Application||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified soon|
|Release of Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|Date of Examination||To be notified soon|
|Age Limit||21-26 years|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Start your preparation for the competitive exams and visit the following links to aid your preparation:|
HP Police SI Application Process
Himachal Pradesh Police employment applications will be accepted both online and offline. Candidates may choose one of the two options, whichever is more convenient for them. The details for both is given below-
Method of Online application-
- Candidates must go to the Himachal Pradesh Police Department’s official website.
- Go to the area under “Notice Board.”
- A link to the recruiting will be provided; please click on it.
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Fill out the form with all of the required information.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photo and signature.
- Pay theApplication cost.
- Validate the entered information and, if satisfied, click the ‘Submit’ button.
Method to Apply Offline-
- To apply offline, aspirants must go to the Himachal Pradesh Police website.
- Check out the home page’s Notice Board section.
- Open the link to the recruiting details.
- Download the application form that will be included with the advertising.
- Print a copy of the form and fill it out completely.
- Attach a passport-size picture and any other required papers to the form.
- The form, along with any attachments, must be posted (by fast post) to the authority’s specified address.
Aspirants should note that the detailed application form and the process will be available on the official website once the official notification for HP PSI 2022 is out.
Check the eligibility criteria for HP PSI 2022 here.
Candidates studying for various government examinations should also review the following themes, lists, and ideas –
- General English for Competitive Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams
- Logical Reasoning for Competitive Exams
Other Related Links-
|SSC General Awareness||SBI Exam Notification|
|CRPF Recruitment||Insurance Exams|
|Static GK||Quantitative Aptitude|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card||SSC CHSL|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Exam||Delhi Police SI|