Candidates appear in the HTET exam with an aspiration to get a job as a teacher in Haryana State. When you prepare for the exam, it is essential to know what position you target and keep an eye on HTET Vacancy. If you know your goal, it is easy for you to plan better. HTET is a Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, and it is an exam where candidates aspire to be a teacher. When they get through the cut-off by scoring well in exams, they are shortlisted for HTET vacancies.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
HTET Vacancy – Level Wise
HTET Vacancies are different as per the teacher levels, and HTET Vacancies are only for the Haryana state. Various education boards in Haryana roll out online applications, and candidates can apply for vacancies. To apply to these vacancies, one must possess a few necessary qualifications mentioned in the job postings only. HTET even publishes a recruitment notification and invites applications for teachers for all grades as per the vacancy.
- Candidates can look at the HTET Vacancy 2020 to get an idea of how vacancies are rolled out and what all qualifications are required. Before you plan to apply for any job, try and analyse everything around it and then decide.
- Ensure that you are fully eligible for the job you are applying for. Check all details like vacant job profile, salary, age limit, required qualification, other benefits, selection procedure, details of vacancies, how to apply, application fees, important dates, and all other helpful links.
- For example, if we talk about the primary teacher opening which rolled out in the past year required educational qualification as 50% marks in 12th grade, passed or appearing in 2 years diploma in elementary education/special education or B. Ed.
- Then, once you apply for vacancies, an interview is held, and based on that decision is taken.
Get HTET Exam related details from the links provided below:
How to Apply for HTET Vacancy
- First, ahead towards the official website of HTET.
- Then, click on the homepage and look out for the notification links of the latest recruitments.
- Click on those links and download the HTET Job advertisements you want to apply for.
- Read the Advertisement carefully, whatever is written in it.
- If you consent to it, start filling out the HTET Vacancy application form to apply for your job.
- Ensure to enter all the details required carefully and upload all the needed documents and asked in the form.
- After completing the form, pay the application fees and keep the screenshot of the receipt with you.
- Or, the candidate can take a printout of the completed application for future use.
Once you clear your exam, calm your mind and look out for the HTET vacancies. There are numerous job postings every year for HTET-qualified candidates. Make a note of all the job vacancies you plan to apply for, and then start the process. The foremost thing is to look for educational qualifications. The HTET jobseekers should keep your few below-mentioned documents handy on your digital device as they would be needed while applying for a job.
Candidates must have a birth certificate, employment registration card, and cast certificate with a photograph issued by the district magistrate or tehsildar.
They would also need address proof, passport size photo, Identity proof like PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving Licence/Voter ID/Passport, and educational certificates as mentioned in the academic qualification criteria. Do not wait for the last date to apply for any job posting. Be alert and cautious. Try and apply for the job posting within the first few days only. Once you apply, you can expect a call later from the employer for the interview process.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions on HTET Vacancy
Where do the HTET vacancies for?
HTET Vacancies are for Haryana State only.
How many posts come every year in HTET?
The total number of posts is not confirmed. These posts come separately for all the exam levels, and candidates can apply as per their requirements and qualification.
What is the full form of HTET?
HTET stands for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test.
Where can we see the job postings of HTET?
HTET job postings can be seen on www.bseh.org.in
What is the age limit for HTET vacancies?
HTET age limit depends on government rule.