PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2023 notification was released in May 2023 on the official website. The notification was to fill up vacancies for more than 2700 posts of Clerk, Clerk (IT) and Clerk (Accounts). The notification clearly mentions the eligibility criteria for people to apply for the said posts. In this article all the eligibility conditions based on the 2023 notification are discussed. Check the detailed PSSSB Clerk Notification here.
Note- The notification for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2023 exam is not yet announced and the dates will be announced by the Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board once the current recruitment for 2023 is over. The PSSSB Clerk application form is expected to be made available in May 2023.
Apart from this, candidates can familiarise themselves with the other government exams in the country. This will guide them through the exam preparation of competitive exams.
Candidates can go through preparation strategies for competitive exams to do diligent preparation for the examination.
PSSSB Clerk Eligibility 2023 Overview
A brief idea about the PSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2023 is given in the following table:
|Age Limit||18 – 37 years|
|Educational Qualification||Different for Different Posts|
|Experience||No prior job experience is required.|
|Number of Attempts||Candidates can appear for the exam until they reach the maximum age limit.|
|Practise more to score more in the Quantitative Aptitude and English section. Refer to the links given below:|
PSSSB Clerk Eligibility 2023 Nationality
To apply for the PSSSB recruitment exam, a candidate must be an Indian national. A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, is also entitled to apply.
PSSSB Clerk Eligibility 2023 Age Limit
- General Category candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age.
- The maximum age to apply for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes in the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- The exemption for State and Central Government employees will be upto 45 years.
- According to guidelines provided by the Punjab government, the maximum age limit for widows, divorcees, and some other categories of married women would be eased up to 40 years.
Important Instructions for Reservation
- The advantage of reservation shall only be given to citizens of the State of Punjab.
- Candidates should be a resident of Punjab to avail the benefit of reservation and would need to upload/submit Domicile Certificate.
Before going further check the PSSSB Clerk Syllabus.
PSSSB Clerk Eligibility 2023 Educational Qualifications
Applicants must have completed a degree in any field from a recognised institution or college to be eligible to apply for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2023. According to the official notification, all applicants seeking for the PSSSB Clerk position must meet the educational requirements listed below, post by post.
You can check the PSSSB Clerk Results here.
Note: Eligibility requirements are critical for students to understand before applying for anything because they might lead to rejection or disqualification in the subsequent stages.
To have an idea about the List of Government Exams after Class 12th, please visit the linked article.
Other Related Links-
|NIACL Preparation||SSC CPO Mock Test|
|SSC CHSL||RBI Assistant Admit Card|
|Government Schemes||SSC CGL Previous Year Papers|
|Fundamentals of Computer||SSC GD Online Apply|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Exam||Daily News Analysis|