NCERT solutions class 10 maths chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.1 are provided here. These solutions are prepared by our subject expert faculties to help students in their class 10 board exam preparations. These experts review this NCERT maths solution chapter wise so that it should help students to solve the problems easily while using it as a reference. They also focus on preparing the NCERT solutions for these exercises in such a way that it is easy to understand for the students. The first exercise in Real Numbers- Exercise 1.1 explains the divisibility of integers using Euclid’s Division Algorithm. They provide a detailed and stepwise explanation of each answer to the questions given in the exercises in the NCERT textbook for class 10. The solutions are always prepared by following NCERT guidelines so that it should cover the whole syllabus accordingly. These are very helpful in scoring well in examinations.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 10 Chapter 1 – Real Number Exercise 1.1 page number 7
Access other exercise solutions of class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number
Exercise 1.2 Solutions 7 Question ( 4 long, 3 short)
Exercise 1.3 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 short)
Exercise 1.4 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 short)
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.1
NCERT solutions for class 10 maths chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.1 is the first exercise of Chapter 1 of class 10 Maths. Real Numbers is introduced in class 9 and this is discussed more in details in class 10 by studying Euclid’s division Algorithm. The exercise discusses the divisibility of integers. The divisibility of integers using Euclid’s division algorithm says that any positive integer a can be divided by another positive integer b such that the remainder will be which is smaller than b.
- Euclid’s Division Algorithm – It includes 5 questions based on Theorem 1.1 – Euclid’s Division Lemma.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.1 Page number 7
- These NCERT Solutions let you solve and revise all questions of Exercise 1.1.
- After going through the stepwise solutions given by our subject expert teachers, you will be able to score more marks.
- It helps in scoring well in maths in exams.
- It follows NCERT guidelines which help in preparing the students accordingly.
- It contains all the important questions from the examination point of view.