Ncert Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Real Numbers Ex 1.1 downloadable PDF file is available here for students. Also, BYJU’s provides chapter-wise exercises for 10th class maths subject in its online materials based on CBSE syllabus. Students who have registered with us can make use of these study materials to prepare for their 10th Class Board Exams.
In 10th Class Maths, we have covered Real Numbers chapter 1 (exercise 1.1) important questions based on topics such as;
- Finding HCF using Euclid’s division algorithm
- Expressing number as a product of its prime factor
- Finding both LCM and HCF for a pair of number
- Verification of Product of LCM and HCF equals to Product of two numbers
- Decimal expansion of rational numbers
- Terminating and Non-terminating decimal numbers
The questions of Class 10 Maths Exercise 1.1 are designed by experts of BYJU’S, with respect to NCERT syllabus (2018-2019) and previous years solved question papers. Students appearing for CBSE Class 10th board exams and other competitive exams going to be conducted in 2019, can use it as notes for the preparation and score well with good marks.