NCERT solutions class 10 maths chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.3 can be downloaded from here. These solutions for questions given in NCERT are prepared by our subject experts. That’s why these are a helpful resource for students appearing for Class 10 board exams. These experts review this NCERT maths solution for class 10 – in two ways – chapter and exercise-wise, so that it should be useful for students in solving the problems easily.
They prefer to make these NCERT Solutions for class 10 in such a way that it should be easily understandable by the students. Exercise 1.3 is the third exercise of chapter- 1, Real Numbers in class 10. The important topic discussed here is the revisiting irrational numbers. It is compulsory to have a basic understanding of rational and irrational numbers before solving this exercise 1.3. Students can also practice how to solve a problem by following the NCERT guidelines. The solutions provided here follow the same.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 10 Chapter 1 – Real Number Exercise 1.3
Access other exercise solutions of class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number
Exercise 1.1 Solutions 5 Question ( 4 long, 1 short)
Exercise 1.2 Solutions 14 Question ( 4 long, 3 short)
Exercise 1.4 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 short)
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.3
NCERT solutions for class 10 maths chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.3 is the third exercise of Chapter 1 of class 10 Maths. Real Numbers is introduced in class 9 and this is discussed more in details in class 10. It is crucial to have a fair knowledge of the topic – irrational numbers to understand these solutions. The exercise discusses how to prove that root p is irrational.
- Revisiting Irrational Numbers – It includes 3 questions based on the theorem where question no – 3 has 3 roots to be proved as irrational.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.3
- These NCERT Solutions let you solve and revise all questions of exercise 1.3.
- After going through the stepwise solutions given by our subject expert teachers, you will be able to score more marks.
- These solutions are prepared by following NCERT Guidelines.
- It helps in scoring well in maths in exams.
- It contains all the important questions from the examination point of view.