NCERT solutions class 10 maths chapter 1 Real Numbers Exercise 1.4 can be found here. We have our own subject experts to prepare these NCERT Maths Solutions for Class 10. They also review these solutions from time to time to modify it to make it easily understandable by the students.
These solutions can be practised easily and help the students to revise it quickly. This exercise 1.4 which is the fourth exercise of chapter 1 Real numbers in class 10explains Rational numbers and its decimal expansion in more details. To make it easy to grasp, the solutions are given in a stepwise method. Not only this, but we have also focused on following all the NCERT guidelines while preparing the solutions.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 10 Chapter 1 – Real Number Exercise 1.4
Access other exercise solutions of class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number
Exercise 1.1 Solutions 5 Question ( 4 long, 1 short)
Exercise 1.2 Solutions 7 Question ( 4 long, 3 short)
Exercise 1.3 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 short)
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.4
NCERT solutions for class 10 maths chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.4 is the fourth exercise of Chapter 1 of class 10 Maths. After introducing Real Numbers in class 9, It is discussed more in details in class 10. In this Class, It explains about the rational numbers and their decimal expansions. The exercise discusses when exactly the decimal expansion of a rational number is terminating and when it is non-terminating.
- Revisiting Rational Numbers and their decimal expansions – It includes 3 questions where question 1 has 10 parts and question 3 has three parts.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.4
- These NCERT Solutions let you solve and revise all questions of exercise 1.4.
- You’ll be able to solve the problems more confidently after going through these NCERT Maths Solutions.
- It not only helps in revising the concept but also makes you score well in exams.
- It follows NCERT guidelines which help in preparing the students accordingly.
- It contains all the important questions from the examination point of view.