NCERT solutions class 10 Maths Chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.2 are provided here. Our Subject experts prepare these solutions with an aim to help the students appearing for CBSE board exams. They prepare NCERT maths solution for class 10 – chapter wise so that it should help students to solve the problems quickly.
The points kept in mind while preparing these solutions are – Ease of understanding and Detailed explanation of the solutions provided. Exercise 1.2 is the second exercise of chapter 1 -Real numbers and talks about the fundamental theorem of Arithmetic. There are seven problems given in this exercise 1.2 Class 10 in NCERT and solutions to all those can be found here. It is made sure that the solution provided follow NCERT guidelines. These solutions cover all the topics of this chapter- Real numbers and help in scoring well in exams.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 10 Chapter 1 – Real Number Exercise 1.2
Access other exercise solutions of class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number
Exercise 1.1 Solutions 5 Question ( 4 long, 1 short)
Exercise 1.3 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 short)
Exercise 1.4 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 short)
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.2
NCERT solutions for class 10 maths chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.2 is the 2nd exercise of Chapter 1 of class 10 Maths. The real number is the first chapter you study in Class 10 NCERT textbook. The fundamental of Arithmetic is one of the exercise topic of this chapter. The factors discussed in this chapter are – Factorization of composite numbers. It states every Composite number can be expressed (factorized) as a product of primes, and this factorization is unique, apart from the order in which the prime factors occur.
- The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – It includes 7 questions based on this theorem.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.2 Page number 14
- These NCERT Solutions helps in solving and revising all questions of exercise 1.2 real numbers.
- If you go through the stepwise solutions given here, you will be able to get more marks.
- It would let you score well in maths in exams if you practice it thoroughly
- It follows NCERT guidelines which help in preparing the students accordingly.
- It contains all the important questions from the examination point of view.