NCERT solutions class 10 maths chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.2 are provided here. These solutions are prepared by our subject expert faculties to help students in their class 10 board exam preparations. These experts prepare this NCERT maths solution for class 10 – chapter wise so that it should help students to solve the problems easily. They also focus on preparing the solutions for these exercises in such a way that it is easy to understand for the students. The second exercise in Real Numbers- Exercise 1.2 explains the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic. They provide a detailed and stepwise explanation of each answer to the questions given in the exercises from the NCERT textbook for class 10. The solutions are always prepared by following the NCERT guidelines so that it should cover the whole syllabus accordingly. These are very helpful in scoring well in examinations.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 10 Chapter 1 – Real Number Exercise 1.2
Access other exercise solutions of class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number
Exercise 1.1 Solutions 5 Question ( 4 long, 1 short)
Exercise 1.3 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 short)
Exercise 1.4 Solutions 3 Question ( 3 short)
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.2
NCERT solutions for class 10 maths chapter 1 – Real Numbers Exercise 1.2 is the first exercise of Chapter 1 of class 10 Maths. Real Numbers is introduced in class 9 and this is discussed more in details in class 10 by studying the Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic. The exercise discusses the factorization of composite numbers. It states every Composite number can be expressed (factorized) as a product of primes, and this factorization is unique, apart from the order in which the prime factors occur.
- The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – It includes 7 questions based on this theorem.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1- Real Number Exercise 1.2 Page number 14
- These NCERT Solutions let you solve and revise all questions of exercise 1.2.
- After going through the stepwise solutions given by our subject expert teachers, you will be able to score more marks.
- It helps in scoring well in maths in exams.
- It follows NCERT guidelines which help in preparing the students accordingly.
- It contains all the important questions from the examination point of view.