NCERT Class 4 EVS Chapter 25 – Spicy Riddles will help students to learn about the different spices found in India. The chapter as well as the solutions that we are providing here has been designed to empower students to identify and understand the importance of spices used in dishes, discuss on the benefits of spices as well as find out where spices are grown. Additionally, these solutions will act as a great reference for students and they can also prepare well for exams.
NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS Chapter 25 – Spicy Riddles includes different examples and questions such as:
- Technique of making a spicy potato chaat.
- Identify any five dishes cooked in kitchen and write the spices used?
- Naming spices found in Kitchen.
- Find out what is put into food to make its taste sour?
- Round and small like a pearl, I am black in color. A spicy and sharp taste is mine. Whether it is sweet or salty, I am added as a special treat. What am I?
Theses are some of the important topics and questions from NCERT class 4 EVS chapter 25. To know more you can check out the solutions below: