The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) will release the exam notification for its exam in April 2023. This article will give details about the IDBI Executive Exam regarding parameters such as vacancy, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, eligibility, exam dates etc
|Candidates preparing for the Government exams can find the following links useful|
Table of Contents:
- IDBI Executive Vacancy
- IDBI Executive Exam Pattern
- IDBI Executive Syllabus
- IDBI Executive Notification
- IDBI Executive Eligibility
- IDBI Executive Exam Dates
- IDBI Executive Admit Card
IDBI Executive Vacancy
The list of IDBI Executive Exam Vacancy is given below. Do note that the vacancy is as per the 2021 notification. The 2023 notification is not yet released.
|IDBI Executive Vacancy|
|Category||No of Vacancies|
*Note: If Grades/ CGPA are awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grades equivalent to 55 % (50% in case SC/ST/PWD) should apply. Calculation of percentage:
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester (s)/ year (s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
- This is applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
For more information on the IDBI Executive vacancy, visit the linked article.
Exam Pattern for IDBI Executive Exam
The exam pattern for IDBI Executive is as follows:
|IDBI Executive Exam Pattern|
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||1 hour 30 minutes
*Note: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
For more information about the IDBI Executive Exam Pattern, visit the linked article.
Syllabus for IDBI Executive Exam (2023)
The exam pattern for the IDBI Executive exam consists of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
The topics for the above mentioned subjects are:
|IDBI Executive Syllabus (2023-2024)|
Note: The selection of the candidate will be based on the marks he/she obtained in the single online test.
For more information about IDBI Executive Syllabus, visit the linked article.
IDBI Executive Notification 2023
The IDBI Executive Notification for 2023 will be released soon. All the relevant details about the IDBI executive posts such as vacancy, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern and syllabus, etc are given in the notification.
IDBI Executive Eligibility
In its notification, the eligibility criteria will be specified for the candidates. The criteria will be based on the following:
- Educational Qualification
The minimum age limit for the IDBI Executive exam is 20 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years.
There is age relaxation allowed by IDBI for certain candidates. It is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least
5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the
last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military
service or invalidment
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
*Note: Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates andEconomically Weaker (EWS) Candidates.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) inoriginal/ along with photocopies at the time of document verification and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank.
- In case of Ex- servicemen who have once joined a Govt. job on the civil side after availing thebenefits given to him as Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases.
To know more in detail about other IDBI Executive Eligibility criteria, visit the linked article.
IDBI Executive Exam Dates
The details about 2023 IDBI Executive Exam Dates are as follows:
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023: Important Dates|
|IDBI Bank Notification Release Date||To be announced|
|Online Application Begins||To be announced|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be announced|
|Last date for Fee Payment||To be announced|
|IDBI Bank Admit Card||To be announced|
|IDBI Bank Online Test Date||To be announced|
The IDBI Executive Exam Dates (as per 2021 notification) are as follows
|IDBI Executive Exam Dates (2021)|
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age & Qualification )||July 01, 2021|
|Online Registration||August 04, 2021 to August 18,
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges –
|August 04, 2021 to August 18,
|Date of Online Test at all centers||September 05, 2021|
IDBI Executive Admit Card
The IDBI Executive Admit Card can be directly downloaded from the above link or from the official website through the following steps:
- Step-I Visit the official website of IDBI bank at www.idbibank.in.
- Step-II Scroll down the page and click on “Careers”
- Step-III A new page will open on your screen, click on “Current Openings”
- Step-IV Now Search for “Recruitment Notification for Executive on Contract – 2023-24”.
- Step-V Click on the “Know More” under the section reading Call Letter for Online Examination.
- Step-VI Enter your registration number and date of birth similar to that used at the time of registration.
- Step-VII The IDBI Executive Admit Card will appear on your screen, download and take a printout of the hall ticket for future reference.
Details mentioned on IDBI Executive Admit Card 2023
The candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on their IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021 carefully. The following details will be displayed on the candidate’s call letter.
- Name of the candidate
- Job Post Applied for
- Roll number/Registration Number
- Candidate’s DOB
- Candidate’s category
- Exam date and slot
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
- Entry closing time
- Name of exam centre
- Venue (Detailed Address)
*Note: The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the online test, document verification and pre-recruitment medical test for the shortlisted eligible applicants would be put on IDBI Bank’s website. No separate communication i.e. either by post or otherwise would be issued to the applicants. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website at regular intervals.
- Applicants should carry the print of online Call Letter, application form, e-receipt of payment and all supporting documents (proof in respect of age, education, experience and caste) in original along with a copy of the same at the time of document verification and pre- recruitment medical test.
- Please note that actual scrutiny of the facts declared by the applicants in the application form will be done only on the day of the document verification.
- Applicants not qualifying the eligibility criteria, or failing to produce any required document on the day of the document verification would not be allowed to attend the pre-recruitment medical test and his or her candidature would stand cancelled. Applicants found prima-facie eligible only would be send for pre-recruitment medical test
Frequently Asked Question about Chhattisgarh Police SI Exam
When will the Official Notification of IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 released?
How to crack IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can refer to the following links for further government exam preparation as well as other links which will help the candidates.
|DSSSB Syllabus||DSSSB Online Application|
|IBPS Clerk previous year question paper||DSSSB Admit Card|
|SSC CGL previous year question paper||RBI Assistant Mock Test|
|SSC GD Mock Test||LIC HFL recruitment|