SBI Clerk 2023 recruitment process is not yet started.
The State Bank of India has laid down certain qualifications for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales). The SBI Clerk Notification 2022 was out on September 6, 2022. The online registration for the post of SBI Junior Associate exam commenced on September 7, 2022. The last date to apply for the examination is September 27, 2022. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk examination by visiting the careers page on the official website of the State Bank of India (sbi.co.in).
The State Bank of India notified 5486 vacancies (regular and backlog vacancies) for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre.
SBI Clerk 2023 preliminary and main exams will be conducted in November 2023 and December/ January 2024 tentatively.
This article provides details about the qualification requirements laid down for the SBI Clerk exam.
|Candidates preparing for the other SBI Exams can find the following like useful|
Educational Qualifications for SBI Clerk 2023-2024
For the SBI bank Clerk exam qualification, candidates need to adhere to the following:
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government. They must ensure that the passing certificate shows the date on which the relevant degree was earned.
- Aspirants who have an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should make sure that the date of passing of the IDD is as per the guidelines given in the official notification.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2023.
- As per the SBI Clerk Eligibility criteria, the candidates need to mandatorily indicate the percentage they’ve obtained in the Graduation degree and calculate it to the nearest two decimals in the online application form.
- For Matriculate Ex-servicemen, prospective applicants should have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after completing at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union.
*Note: The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute.
In the event that the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the university/institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the university/institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Candidates who plan to take the SBI Clerk exam should go through the SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers.
Frequently Asked Questions about SBI
Q. 1 Can a 12th pass apply for SBI Clerk?
Q. 2 What are the qualifications required to appear for the SBI clerk exam?
Q. 3 Is the SBI Clerk exam easy?
To know more about the SBI Clerk Exams, candidates can refer to the following links. To know more in detail about other Bank Exams, visit the linked article.
|SBI Clerk Prelims||SBI Clerk Result|
|SBI Clerk Mains||SBI exams|
|Bank Employees Salary Range||SBI Clerk Cut Off|
|SBI Clerk salary||SBI Exam Dates|
|Government Exams||SBI Clerk admit card|