Indian Navy SSR recruitment is an opportunity for the youth to serve the country as sailors in institutes of the Navy. Candidates are appointed as SSR(Senior Secondary Recruit), and they are tasked to handle sophisticated ships, submarines, missile destroyers and more. They also operate devices like Sonars and Radars. They are also trained in weapons, operating missiles, rockets etc.
This article will briefly discuss the fees structure of the Indian Navy SSR Exam.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
Indian Navy SSR Exam Fees 2022
The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
Application Process of the Indian Navy SSR: A Brief Overview
Candidates need to follow these steps:
- Visit the website of the Indian Navy online – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Register it with your phone number or email ID
- Login with your registered email ID
- Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on “apply.”
- Fill in all the details asked and upload the scanned copy of all documents mentioned.
- If asked for a photograph, upload it with blue background
- Click on “Final Submit”.
Your form for Indian navy SSR will be filled.
Documents required for Indian Navy SSR
The following documents have to be uploaded by the candidate for verification on the day of the medical Exam:
- Mark sheets of the candidate
- Original certificates
- NCC Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
A candidate should upload a scanned copy of these documents.
The candidates can go through the relevant topics useful for their upcoming exams from the links provided below:
Indian Navy SSR Pay and Allowance
- The stipend during the initial training is Rs.14600
- The stipend after the completion of the training is Rs.21700 – Rs.69100
- Military Service pay is Rs. 5200 per month, Dear Allowance is also given along with it
- Promotion pay includes Rs.47600+Rs.1,51,100 + MSP of Rs 5200 per month and Dear allowance.
- Insurance is also given of up to Rs 50 lakhs.
So, to fill out the Indian Navy SSR application form, we can visit the official website of the Indian Navy, i.e. @joinindiannavy.gov.in. A written test is conducted for this Exam. Specific medical tests and certificates are also required. The written test consists of certain subjects. A physical fitness test and the standard medical test is also conducted.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.