Jharkhand Public Service Public Commission (JPSC) conducts the Combined Civil Services Examination (CCE) every year. The JPSC CCE examination is conducted in 3 phases i.e:
|Phases of JPSC CCE Examination
A candidate has to clear the cut-off marks to qualify in the preliminary examination and become eligible to write the mains examination.
After conducting the Preliminary examination, the JPSC releases the provisional answer key for the prelims examination. This answer key can be challenged by candidates who find any discrepancies in the published provisional answer key.
How to raise an objection or challenge the provisional answer key?
Any candidate who wants to challenge the provisional answer key can send their objection(s) along with documentary evidence to the Jharkhand Public Service Commission’s email id email@example.com.
The following points should be considered while mailing the commission:
- The objection/suggestion and documentary evidence should be produced as a single PDF along with the candidate’s roll number and registration number.
- The maximum size of the PDF file is 22MB.
- This email should be sent before the deadline given in the notification.
- After considering all aspects of the objections raised by the candidates, JPSC publishes a revised (or final) answer key on its official website.
|JPSC Eligibility Criteria
JPSC answer key
After publishing the provisional answer key, candidates were given the opportunity to raise objections if they had found any discrepancy in the provisional answer key. After considering all the objections, the JPSC published the Combined Civil Services Revised Answer Key 2021 on 8th October 2021.
How to download the JPSC Prelims 2021 answer key?
You can follow the given steps to download the JPSC answer key 2023:
- Visit the official website of JPSC.
- Click on the answer key link for the Combined Civil Services Examination. You can easily access the PDF of the Prelims 2021 answer key.
Candidates can download the revised as well as provisional answer key of the Prelims 2021 examination then click on the links given below:
JPSC will release the notification for the JPSC Combined Civil Services Examination 2022 soon. You can refer to the JPSC Syllabus (Prelims and Mains) and Exam pattern page to know more about the JPSC 2022 exam and start your preparation for the examination right away!
Check other important PSC Notifications that you can apply for:
|KPSC KAS Recruitment
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification
|APPSC Group 1 Notification
|Kerala PSC KAS Notification