The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) exam fee is the final step of registering for the examination. Applicant’s registration is complete only after paying the exam fees. Applications are rejected on non-payment of the examination fees.
The JPSC Combined Civil Services examination is conducted in three phases. This includes:
|Phase||Type of Exam and Marks|
|I.Prelims||2 Objective type papers for 200 Marks each|
|II. Mains||6 Descriptive type Papers, all the papers are compulsory, Marks vary for each paper|
|III. Personality Test||100 Marks|
Candidates who qualify prelims are eligible for the second phase of the JPSC Combined Civil Service examination that is Mains. These candidates need to fill in an application form again.
You can refer to the following links to know more about the JPSC exam pattern, eligibility and syllabus.
In this article, we will discuss the JPSC examination fee that has to be paid during registration.
If you plan to appear for JPSC 2022 then refer to JPSC preparation to get access to study notes and more information on the preparation strategy for the examination.
JPSC Combined Civil Services 2021 Exam Fees
As per the latest JPSC notification released in 2021, the following exam fees apply to various categories for the prelims examination:
|JPSC Exam Fees 2021|
|Category||JPSC Prelims Exam Fees|
|SC and ST||Rs.150|
|Persons with benchmark Disability (PwBD)||Exempted|
This is the registration fee that the applicant pays while submitting their application form for the JPSC combined civil services prelims examination.
How To Pay the Online/Offline Exam Fee?
- Online and offline modes to pay the exam fees – Credit/Debit/Internet Banking/Branch Mode (Through Challan) can be used to pay the fees via State Bank Collect. Detailed instructions on how to use State Bank collect are available on JPSC’s official website.
- Remember: State Bank Collect generated challan should be printed and deposited along with the exam fees at the counter of any State Bank of India Branch (All over India).
JPSC Exam Fees – Points To Remember
- Candidates have the option to pay the examination fees either online or offline
- The applicants must pay the application fees to complete their application process
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
- Applications without the prescribed fees are immediately rejected.
For any further assistance, exam updates, study material and preparation tips, visit BYJU’S.
Check other important PSC Notifications that you can apply for: