Every year, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) recruits for the position of RSMSSB Patwari. RSMSSB administers various tests, including those for stenographers, instructors, pharmacists, agriculture supervisors, lab assistants, and radiographers, among others.
The RSMSSB holds a state-level recruitment test to recruit employees for Patwari positions that emerge throughout the year. Aspiring applicants who pass the test will be able to work for the Rajasthan administration at diverse scales.
Kickstart your Rajasthan SSB Patwari and other competitive exam preparation now! Complement it with the links given below:
The notice for Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2022 will be posted shortly. Candidates can read the post to get more about the qualifying requirements for applicants. A new registration session will be available for new applicants from July 15, 2022, until July 29, 2022.
RSMSSB has recently announced 800 non-scheduled positions and 157 scheduled jobs, bringing the total number of openings for the position to 957. According to the announcement for 2021, the selection board has announced several 5378 vacancies. In 2022, a considerable number of openings are projected.
To stay updated with the other upcoming government exams apart from the Rajasthan SSB, aspirants can visit the linked article. Also, read the related exam dates, syllabus, eligibility and selection for the same.
RSMSSB Patwari 2022 – Selection Process
The RSMSSB Patwari recruitment procedure is divided into different phases:
- Written Examination: The written examination will consist of objective questions with a negative marking system that cuts 1/3 of a point for each incorrect answer. The exam is timed at three hours.
- Personal Interview: To be deemed for the final assessment, candidates who pass the written test must go through the document authentication process. All of the selected candidates’ original documents and certifications will be verified at this stage.
The applicants for the position will be chosen depending on their performance in both rounds. In addition, candidates will be picked depending on their competence in writing and personal exams.
Also, candidates can prepare for the upcoming RSMSSB Patwari exam by referring to the set of links given below, in line with the latest syllabus and exam pattern:
RSMSSB Patwari Age Сriteriа
- Candidates seeking the position of RSMSSB Patwari must be at least 18 years old and no more than 40 years old.
- Candidates from the restricted categories will be given a higher age limit relaxation. For example, EWS male applicants will receive a 5-year age relaxation, while EWS female candidates would receive a 10-year age relaxation.
RSMSSB Patwari Eduсаtiоnаl Quаlifiсаtiоns Criteria
Candidates must be a graduate of a reputable university.
The applicants should have a thorough understanding of the Devanagari script and Rajasthani culture. Aside from a graduate degree, the applicant must possess one or more of the following credentials:
- The department of control of electronics at NIELIT New Delhi/DOEACC conducted an “O” or above level certificate.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/Data Presentation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificates are offered through the National/State Council or the Vocational Training Scheme.
- A degree or diploma in computer science or computer application from an Indian university is recognized by law.
- A three-year diploma in computer science and engineering from an Indian government-approved polytechnic college.
- A degree in any branch of engineering and technology from a legally recognized university.
- Under the authority of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited, Vardhman Mahaveer open university in Kota offers a Rajasthan state certificate program in information and technology (RSCIT).
Is the Exam Difficult?
The Patwari test administered by the RSMSSB is not challenging. With the right approach and study plan, it is feasible to succeed. Applicants must develop an efficient study plan and a strategy to pass the Rajasthan patwari exam. To improve and revise, go over the entire curriculum and attempt the Rajasthan patwari mock exam daily.
When Was the Last Exam Taken?
The RSMSSB successfully finished the written test for Rajasthan Patwari in October 2021. The test was held on the 23rd and 24th of October at approximately 3500 exam centres around the state. As per statistics, about 15 lakh students took part in this test exclusively in paper format.
Government exam preparation is extremely comprehensive and exhaustive, yet if a candidate is prepared well in advance and manages to cover each and every topic under the exam syllabus, he/she can manage to crack the exam in the very first attempt. To get the best preparation strategy to excel in competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
Furthermore, candidates looking for more exam information, preparation tips or study material for any upcoming Govt exams can turn to BYJU’S for help and get the best assistance.
Other Related Links
Frequently Asked Questions on RSMSSB Patwari Exam
What is the average salary of RSMSSB Patwari?
The applicants recruited as RSMSSB Patwari are eligible for the salary scale on the pay matrix 5 as per the 7th Pay Commission. Therefore, for the job of RSMSSB Patwari, all selected applicants would be paid an average of INR 20,800-INR 33,800 every month.
Is there a prerequisite for the RSMSSB Patwari test in terms of language?
Candidates must know Hindi Devnagari and be competent to read and understand it. For every RSMSSB Patwari test, that’s the only language prerequisite.
Is there a restriction to how many times the RSMSSB Patwari Exam may be taken?
There are no limits to how many times you may attempt the RSMSSB Patwari Exam. As long as they match the qualifying standards, eligible candidates for the test can take it as many times as they choose.