The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) conducted the interview for its Probationary Officer (PO) post on August 3 2022. It will soon release the notification for its 2023 recruitment exam.
This article will explain the steps to fill the online application for the ECGC PO Exam when the application for the same will open.
The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India is a government owned company under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters.
|Candidates preparing for the Government exams can find the following links useful|
Steps to Apply for ECGC PO Online
1. Candidates are first required to go to the ECGC website www.ecgc.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Career with ECGC” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2. Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
3. Candidates should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button.
* Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting
the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
How to pay online for the ECGC PO Exam?
Candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
(i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
(ii) Before pressing the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidate.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional
the registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
(iii) Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
(iv) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(v) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(vi) After COMPLETE REGISTRATION, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(vii) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(viii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(ix) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then online transactions may not have been successful.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non- Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- They should not send this printout to ECGC.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. ECGC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system-generated acknowledgement.
- If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee /intimation charges payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the ECGC website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
Frequently Asked Question about ECGC PO Exam
What is the exam pattern of ECGC PO?
What is the ECGC syllabus?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other insurance exams
|LIC Exams||LIC ADO|
|LIC HFL Recruitment||NIACL Exam|
|NIACL Assistant||NIACL AO|
|IRDA exam||NICL Notification|