This solution has answers to textbook questions, strategies for enhancement in food production important questions, Exemplary questions worksheets, exercises and assignments which help you to deduce CBSE class 12 biology chapter 9 notes to help you prepare for the exam in a short span of time. Students must practice the solutions regularly to prepare effectively for their examination. Check out chapter 9 – Strategies Enhancement in Food Production PDF given below.
Class 12 NCERT Solutions for Strategies Enhancement
The NCERT solutions PDF is basically provided here for better understanding and clarification of the chapter. Class 12 Biology Chapter 9 includes the topics:
- Animal husbandry: Management of Farms and farm animals,
- Dairy farm management,
- Poultry farm management,
- Animal breeding,
- Plant breeding:
- What is plant breeding,
- what are the steps in plant breeding,
- Plant breeding for disease resistance,
- Plant breeding for developing resistance to insect pests,
- Plant breeding for improved food quality?
- Single cell protein.
- Tissue culture.
- Animal husbandry: Inbreeding means the breeding happens within the same breed. If breeding happens between different breeds it is called outbreeding. When superior males of one breed are mated with superior females of another breed it is called a cross breeding method. When a male and female from different related species are mated it is called interspecific hybridisation. This was a brief on Strategies Enhancement in Food Production.
Class 12 Biology NCERT Solutions Strategies Enhancement Important Questions
Why Opt for BYJU’s?
BYJU’S provides NCERT SOLUTIONS, Study materials, sample papers, videos and animation of all the subjects and classes. These study resources inculcate necessary knowledge in you to face bigger challenges in your future. BYJU’S innovative learning approach makes you fall in love with learning.