The Railway Recruitment Board will release the dates for RRB JE Online Apply 2020 with the official notification for RRB Junior Engineer 2020 which is expected to be announced soon. The last notification released for the Junior Engineer exam was for the year 2019 and candidates had to fill the RRB JE Application Form 2019 within the dates mentioned in the notification.
The RRB JE Notification 2019 was released on December 29th, 2018 and the dates of RRB JE online application were as mentioned below:
|RRB JE Apply Online 2019|
|Exam Events||RRB JE Application Dates|
|RRB JE 2019 Notification||29th December 2018|
|RRB JE Registration (Start Date)||2nd January 2019|
|RRB JE Registration (End Date)||7th February 2019|
Check the detailed RRB JE Exam Dates on the linked page.
In this article, aspirants of RRB JE examination will know the information related to:
- Steps to Fill the RRB JE Registration form for first-time applicants
- Steps to fill RRB JE Application form
- RRB JE Application Fee
- RRB JE Fee Payment Mode
- RRB JE Online Application date
The Railway board conducts RRB JE exam to select candidates for various technical posts for the Indian Railways. The candidates fill the RRB JE apply online form to get recruited for the following posts:
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (IT)
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
Aspirants of RRB JE 2020 can check the relevant links given below:
Also, for detailed information on RRB JE Notification, check the link given for the Railways Junior Engineer notification page.
How to fill the RRB JE Online Application Form?
Candidates willing to apply for RRB JE next recruitment can fill the RRB JE apply online form through the official websites of regional RRBs. The RRB JE online application form 2019 was made active from January 2, 2019, to January 31st, 2019.
Aspirants must read the RRB JE application form carefully before providing the information asked. The RRB JE Apply Online Forms must be submitted only online and the other forms of RRB JE applications will not be accepted.
Aspirants of RRB JE 2020 have to follow the below-mentioned procedure for RRB Junior Engineer Application:
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways i.e. indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the ‘RRB JE Apply’ tab
- Chose the regional Railway Recruitment Board
- On redirection to the regional RRB official website
- Click the ‘RRB JE Apply Online’ link
Now, aspirants can fill the online RRB JE application form. First-time applicants have to fill the RRB JE registration form first and then they can move further with filling the RRB JE Application Form.
Steps to Fill the RRB JE Registration Form
For RRB JE Online Registration candidates are required to give:
- The basic details like Name, Phone Number, Address, and Email ID.
- After providing the details, login credentials for RRB JE Application Form will be sent to the provided mail Id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to use this login credentials to access the RRB JE Apply Online Form.
Steps to Fill the Form of RRB JE Online Apply
For filling the RRB JE Online Application Form candidates have to do the following:
- Provide the details of Address, Age, Gender, Category, Educational Qualification, and other details.
- Upload the scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay RRB JE Application Fee in order to complete and get their application accepted.
RRB JE Application Fee
Aspirants have to pay the RRB JE application fees within the time specified in the official notification because the applications without payment will be rejected.
The Application fee for RRB JE exam for different category candidates are as mentioned below:
|RRB JE Application Fees|
|Unreserved & OBC Category Male||100|
Payment of the RRB JE examination fee can be made using the prescribed gateway. The candidates can pay the exam fees both online and offline modes.
Mode of RRB JE Fee Payment
- Online payment can be made via the internet, bank, Credit/ Debit/ Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card
- Offline payment of RRB JE application fees can be made via E-challan where cash is to be deposited at SBI bank.
After completing the payment process, RRB JE application form can be submitted. Candidates can check the RRB JE Application Status once announced by the Board.
Candidates can clear their doubts regarding the RRB JE payment details. If there are any queries, contact the commission through the helpline numbers or E-mail Id given in the notification.
For updates on the RRB JE Application procedure as per the latest notification, keep checking the page regularly.