The Karnataka Bank Clerk exam will likely take place tentatively in June 2022. Knowing the booklist of an exam in advance will help the candidates in better preparing for the exam
This article will give details about the booklist for the Karnataka Bank Clerk exam.
Karnataka Bank Limited is India’s twelfth largest old generation private sector bank. It is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank based in Mangalore in Karnataka, India.
|For more bank exam related links, please do visit the article given below:|
List of Books for Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam
The subjects for the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam is as follows:
- General Awareness (with special focus on Banking Industry)
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
|Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022|
|Name of theTest||Name of Books||Author|
|English||Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi|
|General English for Competitive Exams||S.C. Gupta, Arihant Publication|
|Tips & Techniques in English for Competitive Exams||
|Numerical Ability||Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma
|Arithmetic For General competition Paperback||Neetu Singh|
|General Awareness||Lucent’s Objective General Knowledge||Sanjiv Kumar|
|Banking Awareness||Arihant Experts|
|Reasoning||Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Agarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
|A new approach to Reasoning||B.S. Sijwali & S. Sijwali, Arihant Publications|
|Computer Knowledge||Computer Knowledge for SBI/ IBPS Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC/ Insurance Exams||Shikha Agarwal|
|Objective Computer Awareness||Arihant Publications|
Preparation for Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam
Here are a few basic preparation tips and strategies to help candidates crack the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam.
- Download the Karnataka Bank Clerk syllabus and exam pattern and go through them carefully and start preparing accordingly.
- Allot a specific time for each subject and topic on the basis of their difficulty level.
- Download past year Karnataka Bank Clerk question papers from the official website of the Board and try to solve them thoroughly to have an idea about the questions in the examination.
- Conduct as many mock tests as possible to know how you are prepared for the exam and what else needs to be done.
Frequently Asked Question about Karnataka Bank
What is the function of Karnataka Bank?
When was Karnataka Bank established?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other bank exams
|IBPS PO Notification||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||SBI PO syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Prelims,||IBPS RRB CRP|
|SBI Clerk Mains,||RBI Assistant|
|RBI Officer Grade B||IIBF Exams|