The Karnataka Bank has released the notification for its Clerk exam. In it it gives details about the exam pattern for the same.
This article will give details about the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern.
Karnataka Bank Limited is India’s twelfth largest old generation private sector bank. It is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank based in Mangaluru in Karnataka, India.
|For more bank exam related links, please do visit the article given below:|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2021-2022
The exam for the Karnataka Bank Clerk will tentatively take place in June 2022. Knowing the exam pattern well before the exam will help the candidates prepare better for it.
The exam pattern consists of the following:
- Online Test
The details of online test structure will be as follows:
|Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022|
|Name of theTest||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
- Questions will be in English only.
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidates obtaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through
- its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information
Frequently Asked Question about Karnataka Bank
What is the function of Karnataka Bank?
When was Karnataka Bank established?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other bank exams
|IBPS PO Notification||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||SBI PO syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Prelims,||IBPS RRB CRP|
|SBI Clerk Mains,||RBI Assistant|
|RBI Officer Grade B||IIBF Exams|