The Karnataka Bank has released the notification for the recruitment exam for its clerical post.
This article will give details about the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam regarding parameters such as vacancy, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, eligibility, exam dates etc
Table of Contents:
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancy
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Syllabus
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Eligibility
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Dates
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card
|For more bank exam related links, please do visit the article given below:|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2021-2022
The exam for the Karnataka Bank Clerk will tentatively take place in June 2022. Knowing the exam pattern well before the exam will help the candidates prepare better for it.
The exam pattern consists of the following:
- Online Test
The details of online test structure will be as follows:
|Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022|
|Name of theTest||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
- Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidates obtaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through
- its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information
- Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the e-Call Letters from the official website of Karnataka Bank
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
Each question in Objective Tests will have five alternative choices, out of which one will be the correct answer.
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that Question.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Syllabus
The selection process for Karnataka Bank Clerk consists of an online test and an interview. The subjects of the exam are as follows:
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge)
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)
The topics as in syllabus of the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam is as follows:
Computer and Reasoning Aptitude
- Verbal reasoning
- Seating arrangement
- Blood relations
- Coding and decoding
- Basic security concepts
- Binary language coding
- Computer Abbreviations and Terminology
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Logic gates
- Operating systems
- Storage and memory
General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge)
- Current affairs
- Economic survey
- Banking and finance
- Financial terms
- People in news
- Email and microsoft office
- Computer network
- History and generation of computers
- Fill in the blanks
- Paragraph completion
- Error spotting
- Idioms and Phrases
Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)
- Ratio and proportion
- Data interpretation
- Mensuration and geometry
- Profit and loss
- Number series
- Speed , distance, and time
- Permutation and combination
- Mixture and allegations
- Linear and quadratic equations
Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification
The official Karnataka Bank Clerk notification is released on the Karnataka Bank website where candidates can download the notification and go through the eligibility details and important dates and then accordingly apply online for the exam.
There are certain things that a candidate needs to keep in consideration while he/she is going through the official notification:
- Check the eligibility criteria thoroughly and make sure that you apply for the exam only if you fulfil the eligibility
- Ensure that you complete the application process on or before the last date to apply online for the Karnataka Bank Clerk exam
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern carefully and check for any changes or variations in the pattern of the examination
It is important that every applicant checks the Karnataka Bank Clerk notification carefully before they apply online for the examination as with the increasing competition, the conducting bodies tend to make changes in the recruitment process every year.
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Bank Clerk – Age Limit
Maximum 26 years as on 01-05-2022 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1996]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Bank Clerk – Educational Qualification
Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-05-2022.
Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate. * % of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semesters/years by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours / optional subjects, etc., if any.
Instead of marks, if Grade/CGPA is awarded, only candidates securing CGPA/Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card
Downloading the admit card is one of the most crucial steps in the recruitment process. Go through the steps to download the admit card below:
Step 1: Click on the above-given link or go to the Karnataka Bank official website. (to be out).
Step 2: Enter your Registration number and Password/Date of Birth.
Step 4: Click on Login.
Step 5: The option to download admit cards will be available on the screen. Download it
Step 6: The downloaded admit card must be printed on clean and white paper.
While downloading the admit card, candidates must keep some of the points in mind to avoid any troubles. Candidates must check that they have a strong and stable internet connection. To print the Karnataka Bank Clerk call letter, make sure to have a working printer with enough A4 size white printable sheets. Other than these things, make sure to get your (a) Registration Number/Roll Number, (b) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
One will find the following details mentioned in the Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2022 for Clerical post. The information is provided for the reference of the candidate. Make sure that the personal information is correct. Also, ensure that your photograph and signature is visible on the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam’s Name
- Examination Centre Address
- Instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam’s Date and Time
- Candidates’ DOB
Frequently Asked Question about Karnataka Bank
What is the function of Karnataka Bank?
When was Karnataka Bank established?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other bank exams
|IBPS PO Notification||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||SBI PO syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Prelims,||IBPS RRB CRP|
|SBI Clerk Mains,||RBI Assistant|
|RBI Officer Grade B||IIBF Exams|