The NHB Assistant Manager cutoff will be released by the National Housing Bank once the final results are published. For now the article will give details of the factors that affect the cut off as well as steps in how to check the NHB Assistant Manager Cutoff
National Housing Bank, is the apex regulatory body for overall regulation and licensing of housing finance companies in India. It is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India
|For more bank exam related links, please do visit the article given below:|
Points to be noted about NHB Assistant Manager Cutoff
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the Objective Test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- The Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and marks scored in the same category shall not be considered for shortlisting of candidates to interview.
- However, the candidate has to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test. Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidate attaining minimum marks in Objective Test
How to Check the NHB Assistant Manager Cut-Off?
The National Housing Bank updates the NHB Assistant Manager cut-off marks on its official website. You can check it with the help of the instructions that are described below.
Step 1: Visit the official NHB website.
Step 2: On the homepage, you will find the link for NHB Assistant Manager cut-off Marks 2021 highlighted. Click on it.
Step 3: Once the PDF file for the cut-off loads on your screen, you can download and print it so that it is readily available for your reference.
Factors Affecting the NHB Assistant Manager Cut-Off Marks
The NHB Assistant Manager cut-off Marks change every year as per the variations in the factors that are described below.
- The number of applicants: More the number of applicants, more the cut-off marks.
- The number of vacancies: If the number of vacancies available for the post is less, the cut-off marks will increase.
- The difficulty level of paper: If the paper has a high number of difficult questions, the cut-off marks will decrease.
- Last year’s cut-off marks: The last year’s cut-off marks are taken as the reference to decide this current years’ cut-off.
Frequently Asked Question about NHB Assistant Manager Exam
What is the NHB exam?
Is the NHB exam difficult?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other bank exams
|IBPS PO Notification||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||SBI PO syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Prelims,||IBPS RRB CRP|
|SBI Clerk Mains,||RBI Assistant|
|RBI Officer Grade B||IIBF Exams|