The National House Bank (NHB) has designed its exam pattern for its Assistant Manager exam in such a way that it will get the best candidates for its post.
This article will give details about the exam pattern for the NHB Assistant Manager Exam. Knowing the syllabus beforehand will help the candidates in preparing for the exam.
National Housing Bank, is the apex regulatory body for overall regulation and licensing of housing finance companies in India. It is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India
|For more bank exam related links, please do visit the article given below:|
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021-2022
The exam pattern will be given as per the notification release in December 2021. The notification for the 2022 exam will be released soon. In case there are any changes in the exam pattern, candidates can refer to this article for more information.
The exam pattern consists of the following:
- Online Test
Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section.
The details of online test structure will be as follows:
|NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subject||Total Questions||Marks||Duration||Test Type|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||3 Hours||Objective|
|General Awareness and Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|Total||155 Questions||200 Marks|
|English Letter and Essay Writing||2 questions||25 Marks||30 Minutes||Descriptive|
- Descriptive Test is a test of English Language for 25 marks. Test will be of 30 minutes duration consisting of two parts: Letter Writing and Essay. Candidates will have to answer a Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- Descriptive Test will commence immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
- DescriptiveTest is of qualifying nature and candidates have to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test.
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidates attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through
- its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information
- Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the e-Call Letters from the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
Each question in Objective Tests will have five alternative choices, out of which one will be the correct answer.
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that Question.
A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Bank
in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on NHB website. Interviews will be conducted at NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY. Details regarding time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the e-Call Letter.
- Candidates are required to download their interview e-Call Letters from the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in . Please note that any request regarding change in date, time, centre etc. of the interview will not be entertained.
- However, the Bank reserves the right to change the date/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date/ session/ centre/ set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Candidates may opt for an interview either in Hindi or English.
- Total marks allotted for Interview is 50. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be as decided by the Bank. The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. Final
- Selection will be through a merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Online Examination and Interview. A candidate should qualify both in the online examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to make into the Final selection list.
Frequently Asked Question about NHB Assistant Manager Exam
What is the NHB exam?
Is the NHB exam difficult?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other bank exams
|IBPS PO Notification||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||SBI PO syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Prelims,||IBPS RRB CRP|
|SBI Clerk Mains,||RBI Assistant|
|RBI Officer Grade B||IIBF Exams|