The NHB Assistant Manager Notification is released for candidates willing to join the National Housing Bank for the post of Assistant Manager. The exam process is conducted by the NHB itself.
The NHB Assistant Manager Notification was released in December 2021, inviting applications for appointing Assistant Manager. For detailed recruitment information, refer to the NHB Assistant Manager notification given below:
In this article, we shall discuss the details mentioned in the NHB Assistant Manager notification and how that information comes into use in due course of recruitment. The notification for the 2022 exam will be included in the article when it will be officially released. Candidates can check this space for more information in this regard.
|For more bank exam related links, please do visit the article given below:|
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment
The main purpose of releasing the NHB Assistant Manager Notification is to make a candidate familiar with the recruitment process, exam dates, selection process, eligibility criteria, salary and online application details for that respective examination.
Candidates must note that the number of vacancies released for the NHB Assistant Manager recruitment is not many which makes cracking the exam even tougher.
NHB Assistant Manager Notification
The official NHB Assistant Manager notification is released on the NHB website where candidates can download the notification and go through the eligibility details and important dates and then accordingly apply online for the exam.
There are certain things that a candidate needs to keep in consideration while he/she is going through the official notification:
- Check the eligibility criteria thoroughly and make sure that you apply for the exam only if you fulfil the eligibility
- Ensure that you complete the application process on or before the last date to apply online for the NHB Assistant Manager exam
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern carefully and check for any changes or variations in the pattern of the examination
It is important that every applicant checks the NHB Assistant Manager notification carefully before they apply online for the examination as with the increasing competition, the conducting bodies tend to make changes in the recruitment process every year.
NHB Assistant Manager Notification –Download PDF Here
NHB Assistant Manager Vacancy
The details of NHB Assistant Manager vacancy are as follows:
|Category||No of Vacancies|
Abbreviations: SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; OBC-NCL: Other Backward Classes-Non-Creamy Layer; EWS: Economically Weaker Sections; UR: Unreserved.
- OBC candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are entitled to reservations under OBC category. OBC ‘Creamy Layer’ candidates should indicate their category as ‘UR’
- PwBD candidates may belong to any category i.e. Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC/EWS. Reservation for PwBD is horizontal and within the overall vacancies for the Post.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Dates
The details of NHB Assistant Manager vacancy are as follows:
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria||01.12.2021|
|Website link open for Online registration of Applications and payment
of fees/ intimation charges for Scale- I, II & IV
|01.12.2021 TO 30.12.2021 (both days
|Last date for online registration of Applications and payment of
fees/intimation charges for Scale- I, II & IV
|Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination for Scale- I and II
|10 days prior to the Examination|
|Online Examination for Scale- I and II only||January/February 2022|
|Result of Online Examination for Scale- I and II only||February /March 2022|
|Download of e-Call Letter for Interview for Scale- I, II & IV||March /April 2022|
|Conduct of Interview for Scale- I, II & IV||March /April 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result for Scale- I, II & IV||April /May 2022|
NHB Assistant Manager Apply Online
- Candidates to go to the National Housing Bank website www.nhb.org.in click on the section “[email protected]” “CURRENT VACANCIES” “Recruitment of Officers in Various Scales – 2021” “Click here to Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their –
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details f illed in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof.
- Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature ix. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form beforeFINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY’ after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Candidates to make payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges through ONLINE Mode only.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, iv. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is a facility to print an application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021-2022
The exam pattern will be given as per the notification release in December 2021. The notification for the 2022 exam will be released soon. In case there are any changes in the exam pattern, candidates can refer to this article for more information.
The exam pattern consists of the following:
- Online Test
Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section.
The details of online test structure will be as follows:
|NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subject||Total Questions||Marks||Duration||Test Type|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||3 Hours||Objective|
|General Awareness and Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|Total||155 Questions||200 Marks|
|English Letter and Essay Writing||2 questions||25 Marks||30 Minutes||Descriptive|
- Descriptive Test is a test of English Language for 25 marks. Test will be of 30 minutes duration consisting of two parts: Letter Writing and Essay. Candidates will have to answer a Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- Descriptive Test will commence immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
- DescriptiveTest is of qualifying nature and candidates have to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test.
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidates obtaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
NHB Assistant Manager Eligibility
The NHB Assistant Manager Eligibility criteria consists of the following:
- Age Limit
- Educational Criteria
This article will give details about the eligibility criteria for the NHB Assistant Manager Exam.
The minimum age for application is 21 years while the maximum age is 30 years. The National Housing Bank allows upper age relaxation for candidates belonging to certain categories. The details of the age relaxation are as follows:
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as defined
under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
|PwBD (UR) – 10 Years
PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
PwBD (OBC) – 13 Years
|Ex-servicemen (including ECOs/SSCOs) provided applicants have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or/on account of physical disability or have
been released on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment.
ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service but whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in
whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificate that in case of selection they would be released within three
months from the date of receipt of the offer of appointment.
*Notes: An ex-serviceman who has once joined a Govt. job on the civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his ex-servicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Govt. ceases.
NHB Assistant Manager Application Fees
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
- Rs. 850/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Frequently Asked Question about NHB Assistant Manager Exam
What is the NHB exam?
Is the NHB exam difficult?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other bank exams
|IBPS PO Notification||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||SBI PO syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Prelims,||IBPS RRB CRP|
|SBI Clerk Mains,||RBI Assistant|
|RBI Officer Grade B||IIBF Exams|