IBPS or the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection releases vacancies every year. This year also it has released 7000 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer. Lakhs of candidates appear for the same every year. Out of those candidates, there are some who are already working in a job.
This article deals with the tips in order to prepare for the IBPS 2017 Examination for working professionals. It’s a difficult job as they need to devote their time for work as well as prepare for the exams. To help these candidates there are a few tips provided below.
- The main factor is to manage time because the person needs to be present in office as well as prepare for the IBPS PO too. Make a schedule and work accordingly. Whatever time the person gets must allot for preparation.
- Since there are only a couple of hours in hand from the busy schedule, the need of the hour is to plan the daily work and also make time for the preparation of the examination.
- Start the preparation by going through the Examination Pattern following by the topic-wise syllabus of the IBPS PO Examinations. It will be helpful as the person will be acquainted with the types of questions that come in the exam.
- The person needs to collect all the study material before starting the preparation. Go through the books that are suitable for various sections like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, etc. He/she should also enroll for the Byju’s Tablet programme of Bank PO Exams in order to manage the preparation in a better way. It will surely make the person successful.
- One more important thing is that the person needs to practice Mock Papers and Previous Year’s Question Papers to get a better idea about the questions. Practicing the online Mock Papers will also help as they are time bound.
- As all of us know that the IBPS PO Examination Question Paper is time bound, thus practice using a stopwatch so as to get an idea about how many questions one can solve.
- There is a section named English Language, it contains questions like fill in the Blanks, Comprehension etc. For the Comprehension part the candidate needs to practice a lot of questions as this part is quite time-consuming. The person must go through various magazines and search the internet regarding the same.
- For those who work in a temporary basis, the advice is to take leave from the temporary job and prepare for the examination. This is important as, if a person succeeds in cracking the examination then it will be far better than the job that he/she has been doing.
So, these were some tips to guide the candidates who are interested to appear for the IBPS PO Examinations for the year 2017. Follow these tips for a guaranteed success.
Stay tuned with Byju’s for more tips and strategies.