The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India releases its cut off for all of its posts once the exam results are released. Since the CBT -1 test for 2021 will take place in March 2022, this article will give the details of cutoffs from 2020 – 2019 for the FSSAI.
This article will also describe the factors that lead to the calculation of the cutoffs for the FSSAI Exam.
|Candidates preparing for the Government exams can find the following like useful|
The FSAI Cutoff for 2020
The FSAI cut off for the 2020 for various post is as follows:
FSAI Cutoff – 2020
|Central Food Safety Officer||UR||73.5|
|Junior Assistant Grade – I||UR||66.875|
The FSAI Cutoff for 2019
The FSAI cut off for the 2019 for various post is as follows:
FSAI Cutoff 2019
|Assistant Director (Technical)||274||246||233||214||116||–||–|
|Central Food Safety Officer||269||252||240||229||233||125||–|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I||257||275||246||–||–||166||230|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||151||141||–||–||–||–||–|
Factors Affecting FSSAI Cutoff
The FSSAI cut off changes every year based on several factors. Some of the major factors that affect the cut off are listed as follows:
- Number of vacancies: The vacancies for the FSSAI post play a vital role in the determination of the cut off marks. The more number of vacancies the lower the cut off and the fewer the vacancies the higher the cut off.
- Number of Applicants: The number of applicants appearing for the FSSAI exam also affects the cut-off. As more applicants result in higher competition and therefore a higher cut off as well. On the other hand, a lower number of applicants results in a lesser cut-off.
- Difficulty of the Paper: The difficulty of the paper will affect the candidate’s performance and therefore it affects the cut-off marks every year.
How is FSSAI Cutoff calculated?
Candidates who have appeared for the FSSAI examination can refer to the answer key published on the official website to calculate their marks. The answer key will be published on the website after the commencement of the examination. Candidates can refer to the below-marking scheme to calculate their CBT marks:
- 4 marks will be granted for every correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be subtracted.
- 0 marks will be allotted for every unanswered question.
After comparing all the answers with the answer key, total all the marks to get your total for the FSSAI examination.
Frequently Asked Question about FSSAI Exam
What is the essential qualification required for FSSAI?
Who is eligible to apply for the FSSAI Exam?
Can a BSc student apply for FSSAI?
Candidates can refer to the following links for further government exam preparation.
|IBPS question paper||RRB Mock Test|
|IBPS Clerk previous year question paper||SBI PO Mock Test|
|SSC CGL previous year question paper||RBI Assistant Mock Test|
|SSC GD Mock Test||LIC HFL recruitment|