The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) conducts its exam in the following stages:
- CBT Stage -1 and Written Test
- CBT Stage – 2
The FSSAI exam is conducted in different exam centres across the country. When applying for the exam candidates must choose the exam centres carefully in accordance with their convenience.
Keeping this in mind, the article will give details about the exam centres for the FSSAI Exam for all the stages.
|Candidates preparing for the Government exams can find the following like useful|
List of Exam Centres for FSSAI
List of tentative examination centers for CBT (Stage-1) is as follows:-
FSSAI Exam Centres for CBT (Stage-1)
|Bokaro Steel City||Kolhapur||Thrissur|
|Delhi / NCR||Lucknow||Varanasi|
List of tentative examination centers for CBT (Stage-2) is as follows:-
|FSSAI Exam Centres for CBT (Stage-2)|
|Delhi / NCR||Shimla|
|Hyderabad||Kochi / Ernakulam|
*Points regarding FSSAI Exam Cente
- Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at their own risks and expenses.
- The Authority does not make any arrangements for boarding/lodging of candidates. The Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature during the course of Examination.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, the Authority reserves the right to change the centers at its discretion if the situation demands it. The number of centers may be increased / decreased at the discretion of the Authority.
- The Examination Centre will cater to examinations for Low Vision candidates in their respective centres. Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination.
- The candidates should note that no request for change will be entertained.
Frequently Asked Question about FSSAI Exam
Who is eligible for FSSAI?
What is the age limit for a Food Safety officer?
Who is eligible for a job in FSSAI?
Candidates can refer to the following links for further government exam preparation.
|IBPS question paper||RRB Mock Test|
|IBPS Clerk previous year question paper||SBI PO Mock Test|
|SSC CGL previous year question paper||RBI Assistant Mock Test|
|SSC GD Mock Test||LIC HFL recruitment|