As per the notification released by the FSSAI on September 30, 2021, there are about 233 vacancies available in the organisation. The vacancies are evenly distributed among the various posts of the FSSAI.
What those posts are and their subsequent vacancies will be described in this article
|Candidates preparing for the Government exams can find the following like useful|
List of FSSAI Posts and their Vacancies
The list of FSSAI Posts and their Vacancies are given in the table below:
FSSAI Vacancies and Posts
|No of Vacancies||Category-wise Vacancies|
|Technical Officer||125||UR-50, OBC(NCL)-33,
SC-19, ST-10, EWS-13
|Food Analyst||4||UR-1, OBC(NCL)-1,
SC-6, ST-2, EWS-3
|Junior Assistant Grade – I||3||UR-1, OBC(NCL)-1,
(Out of the total posts, 01
post is reserved for Ex-
|IT Assistant||3||UR-2, OBC(NCL)-1|
|Assistant Manager (Journalism or Mass
or Public Relation)
|2||UR-1, OBC (NCL)-1|
|Assistant Manager (Social Work, Psychology, Labour and Social Welfare, Library
|Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO)||37||UR-14, OBC(NCL)-10,
SC-6, ST-3, EWS-4
|Assistant Manager (IT)||4||UR-2, OBC(NCL)-1,
|Personal Assistant||19||UR-10, OBC(NCL)-4,
SC-2, ST-2, EWS-1
- UR – Unreserved
- OBC (NCL) – Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer)
- SC – Scheduled Caste
- ST – Scheduled Tribe
- EWS – Economically Weaker Sections
- Candidates applying for multiple posts would be required to indicate their priority for joining the posts in case of selection for more than one post. The priority indicated by the candidate in the online application will be final.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’are not entitled for OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘General (GEN)’. The OBC (NCL) certificate should be in the format as prescribed for Central Government Employment
- 10% of Vacancies are reserved for EWS candidates as per Government of India instructions issued vide DoPT OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 19thJanuary 2019. The reservation for Ex-Servicemen & PwBD is horizontal and within the overall vacancies of the posts
Frequently Asked Question about FSSAI Exam Posts
What is the essential qualification required for FSSAI?
Who is eligible to apply for the FSSAI Exam??
Can a BSc student apply for FSSAI?
Candidates can refer to the following links for further government exam preparation.
|IBPS question paper||RRB Mock Test|
|IBPS Clerk previous year question paper||SBI PO Mock Test|
|SSC CGL previous year question paper||RBI Assistant Mock Test|
|SSC GD Mock Test||LIC HFL recruitment|