RPSC RAS and RTS Prelims examination was last conducted on October 27, 2021. The Mains exam for RAS/RTS 2021 will be conducted on 25 and 26 February this year. Candidates can expect the RPSC RAS notification 2022 after the completion of the main examination and interview for the year 2021.
For more details regarding the RPSC RAS and RTS exam 2021 notification, refer to the linked page.If you are preparing for the RPSC RAS & RTS 2022, go through the links given below to know more about the exam pattern, syllabus and booklists.
One time registration (OTR) facility 2022
RPSC started the One Time Registration (OTR) facility on January 10, 2022 on its official website. OTR (2022) is a facility made available by the Commission for the benefit of RPSC exam candidates. Registering yourself on the OTR is mandatory in order to write any exams notified by RPSC in the future. Candidates can complete their One Time Registration (OTR) profile through SSO based Recruitment Portal.
How to apply for the RPSC RAS and RTS 2022 examination online?
To register and apply for the RPSC RAS examination, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of RPSC i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in(Remember: Read the ‘Instructions for Applicants’ given on the RPSC website before filling in the online application form.)
- Go to the ‘Recruitment portal’ either by clicking on the ‘Apply Online link’ given on the RPSC website or login through the SSO portal.
- You can also apply by using the Aadhaar based One Time Registration (OTR) facility available on the Recruitment portal.
- After filling in the application form, you should pay the examination fee using the Recruitment portal.
- After applying online and paying the exam fee, the system will generate the ‘Application ID’. If you do not get an application ID then your application has not been successfully submitted. You can contact the helpdesk on the contact number or the email id given on the recruitment portal.
- You should take a print out of the application and the payment receipt for future reference.
- Before applying for the examination read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Read about the exemption on exam fees available to various categories.
- Ensure that the examination fee is successfully paid through the various payment modes available on the RPSC website.
- An applicant can make corrections in his/her application by paying Rs 300 online. For making corrections in the online application form, the applicant should go through the instructions given on the RPSC website.
- Exam fee is non-refundable.
To know more about other PSC Exams, you can check the links given in the table below: