Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board recruits candidates to the post of sub-inspectors in the state of Uttar Pradesh through the UP Police SI Exam which consists of a written exam followed by Physical Efficiency & Physical Standard Test.
The candidates aspiring to join UP Police as SI have to clear certain eligibility criteria as specified by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board. The complete details about UP Police SI Age Limit, Educational Qualifications and Physical Standards have been discussed in the article. For more details on UP Police SI, refer to the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation of Govt. Exams from the links given below:|
UP Police SI Age Limit
Candidates intending to apply for UP Police SI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by the UP Police Recruitment Board. The UP SI eligibility criteria are majorly based on the candidate’s:
- Educational Qualification
It is wise to check the eligibility details before applying for the exam to avoid any disqualification later. Therefore, it is important to have knowledge about eligibility criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit for UP Police SI – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UP Police SI – 28 Years
IBPS Clerk Upper Age Limit (Category-wise)
The notification also mentions upper age limits as per the categories mentioned below in the table.
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|3.||Other Backward Classes||5 years|
|4.||General||No Age Relaxation|
Other Qualifications required for UP SI
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Tibetan refugees migrated to India before 1st January 1962.
- Indian origin person settled permanently in India from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania.
- The candidate should be a Graduate from any stream from UGC recognized University/Institute to be eligible for the post of Inspector Civil Police and Platen Commander, PAC
- The candidates applying for the post of Fire Officer must have a degree from a science background.
|General(Male)||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|OBC(Male)||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|SC(Male)||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST(Male)||160 cms||77-82 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Female||2.4 km||16 minutes|
Candidates who have cleared all the above rounds will be called for medical tests to analyze the candidate’s health.