An essential step that applicants need to do to apply for OPSC OAS Exams is to pay their application fees. Without it, the application process would be incomplete. Therefore, it is essential for interested candidates to know about the payment methods and submit them on time.
Individuals interested in paying their OPSC OAS exam fees can read this article to know about it in detail.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming
government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
Mode of Payment of OPSC OAS Exam Fees
Individuals should keep in mind the following regarding OPSC OAS Exam fees.
- Interested applicants have to pay their application fees using online payment methods. These payments are accepted in debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, mobile banking, or IMPS. They need to make the online payment through the OPSC portal using any online method enlisted in the Payment Gateway of Odisha Government Treasury portal.
- However, individuals must keep in mind that this paid fee will not be refunded nor adjusted or held in reserve for future purposes.
Fee details are as follows:
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved category have to make a payment of Rs. 500, which is non-refundable.
- Applicants belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe of Odisha by birth only, and individuals with 40% or more disability are exempt from these fees.
Get OPSC Exam related details from the links provided below:
Instructions for Paying OPSC OAS Fees Online
- Candidates should carefully fill out their online application form. They should read the instructions carefully before filling out the forms.
- Before clicking on ‘submit,’ candidates should double-check the information they have provided. They should check whether all the information written is correctly written. Providing wrong information can result in the cancellation of a candidate.
- Applicants must check whether the payment made has been successful or not. They should download an e-receipt or challan for future purposes.
- They should also keep a hard copy of the application form for future references.
- If any candidate fails to retrieve an OPSC OAS exam fee receipt or application form receipt, they should immediately check what is wrong.
- In case of any discrepancies in the data, candidates should contact the concerned authorities.
Other than knowing the fee details, candidates should also know the important dates regarding OPSC OAS exam fees 2022.
The Commission released the online application forms on 10th January 2022. The last date to register online was 9th February 2022. The last day to submit the application form was 18th February 2022. The OPSC OAS exam fees’ last date has not been released yet.
Individuals who have paid the application fees and submitted the registration fees should start preparing for the exams as early as possible. The exams are competitively on a higher difficulty level, so the preparations should be top-notch.
This is all for OPSC OAS exam fees. Individuals should keep a check on the official website of OPSC to know about the exam dates and more official updates on OPSC OAS 2022.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions about OPSC OAS Exam Fees
How many times can a candidate under the unreserved category apply for this exam?
The maximum time a candidate belonging to an unreserved category can apply for this exam is 4 times.
How many papers are there in OAS mains?
Individuals need to give 9 papers in the OAS mains exam, each carrying 200 marks.
Is Odia compulsory for OPSC?
Yes, the language Odia is compulsory in OPSC. Candidates should know how to write, read and speak in Odia.
To get details of other PSC Examinations, candidates can check the table below: