In this article, we shall check some high-level Computer Languages for Bank Exams.
In today’s world everything is computerized, the banking sector is also getting computerized because it makes the work easier and faster to deliver.
To learn about various bank exams, check at the linked article.
To store a huge database the bank needs storage devices of huge memory and to maintain these storage devices they need people who are really good at handling these types of equipment, people who are good at DBMS(Database Management System).
To make the working paper-free, fast and efficient, the bank will need application software and to maintain them they will also need IT professionals who are good at programming.
As a matter of fact, a program which is written in any of these languages in one particular computer can easily be used on another computer.
To know more about Important Terms Of Computer Awareness For Bank Exams, check at the linked article.
Important High-Level Computer Languages for Bank Exam Preparation
- It was designed by Dennis Ritchie.
- Developed by Dennis Ritchie and Bell Labs.
- File extension is .c Example” HelloWorld.c”.
- The extension of C++ is from C language.
- C is not an Object-Oriented Language.
- It is used to write System Software, Application Software.
- UNIX was written in C language.
- Java was developed by Sun Microsystems.
- File extension .java Example (HelloWorld.java).
- After Oracle bought Sun, Oracle became the owner of Java (JVM and JDK).
- Android applications can be developed using Java.
- It is an Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Language.
- Java is not platform dependent.
To explore Top 10 Bank Exams To Get Ready For In 2020, check at the linked article.
- SQL stands for ”Structured Query Language”.
- Developed by IBM.
- SQL became a standard of (ANSI) American National Standards Institute in 1986.
- Used for database related work.
- HTML stands for “Hypertext Markup Language”.
- Developed by W3C & WHATWG.
- File extension .htm and .html Example (HelloWorld.html or HelloWorld.htm).
- Used to make websites.
- HTML is a scripting language.
To learn How To Stay Focussed to Score High Marks In Bank Exams, check at the linked article.
- Designed and developed by Microsoft.
- It is a multi-paradigm, object-oriented programming language.
- File extension is .vb Example (hello.vb).
- IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is Visual Studio.
- Stands for “Formula Translation”.
- Designed by John Backus.
- Developed by John Backus and IBM.
- File extensions are .f, .fo, .f90, .f95, .f03, .f08, .f15.
- Used for engineering calculation, mathematical operations.
- FORTRAN is a general – purpose imperative programming language.
Important Bank/Govt Information:
|SBI Exams||IBPS Exams||RBI Exams|
|SBI PO Syllabus||IBPS RRB Syllabus||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SSC JE Syllabus||SSC CPO Syllabus|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||SSC CHSL Syllabus||SSC CGL Syllabus|
- Stands for “Common Business Oriented Language”
- Designed by Howard Bromberg, Howard Discount, Vernon Reeves, Jean E. Sammet, William Selden, Gertrude Tierney.
- Developed by CODASYL, ANSI, ISO.
- File extensions are .cbl, .cob, .cpy.
- It is still widely used in legacy applications deployed on mainframe computers.
- Pronounced as See sharp.
- Designed and developed by Microsoft.
- File extension .cs.
- Windows mobile application is developed using C#.
To explore Different Sections In Bank Exams, check at the linked article.
- Stands for “List Processing”.
- Designed by McCarthy.
- Developed by Steve Russell, Timothy P. Hart, and Mike Levin.
- Used in AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- It is also suitable for I/O handling and graphics.
- Stands for “String Oriented Symbolic Language”.
- Developed by David J. Farber, Ralph E. Griswold, Ivan P. Polonsky and Bell Labs.
- Designed by David J. Farber, Ralph E. Griswold, and Ivan P.Polonsky.
- It is a text-oriented language.
To know at length about the different upcoming bank exams, click at the linked article.
- Stands for “Programming Logic”.
- Designed by Alain Colmerauer.
- File extension .pl, .pro, .P.
- This language is used for “Artificial Language”.
- Capable of handling a large number of databases.
- Stands for “Beginner’s All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code”.
- Designed by John G. Kemeny and Thomas E. Kurtz.
- Used for scientific and engineering operations.
To learn bank exam preparation in detail, check at the linked article.
- Designed by Bjarne Stroustrup.
- File extensions .cc, .cpp, .cxx, .C, .c++, .h, .hh, .hpp, .hxx, .h++ example (Hello.cpp).
- C++ is an Object-Oriented Programming Language.
- C# and Java were influenced by C++.
To learn more about Bank Exams related topics, you can check out BYJU’S website and stay updated with the latest content.