State Bank Of India 2017 Probationary Officer (PO) there are 2403 vacancies in the PO post and the aspirants who are willing to take the SBI PO 2017 examination this is the golden opportunity for them. If you are one among them and if you are confused about the negative marking then you are on the right page.
Here we will give the complete details about the examination, cut off marks, negative marking and the exam pattern, to give the additional information we are also providing the tips to make the negative marking to the positive marks and we are sure this information is more useful for you to clear all your doubts regarding the SBI PO examination 2017.
Below are the complete details about the negative marking in the SBI PO bank examination 2017:
- The SBI PO examination 2017 prelims completely consist of the objective part and this objective part is completely based on the important topics such as the quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English and the general awareness.
- The SBI PO prelims examination consist of the different sections which are general English, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability. The total number of questions in this exam are 100 and the total time allotted for the examination is 1 hour.
- They will allot one mark for each question and they deduct about ¼ or in other words 0.25 negative marking for each wrong question.
- Not only negative marking there is also the sectional cutoff and you have to concentrate on it also. To qualify in the prelims examination you have to qualify in each and every section to get the merit score you have to get good marks in every section.
- Based on this score only the examination will decide the shortlist of the candidates. The preliminary examination is to be held in April 29 and 30 2017, May 6 & 7, 2017 and the candidates who are qualified in the prelims examination will have to appear for the mains examination in June 4, 2017.
Tips to crack the SBI PO preliminary examination 2017 easily:
- First, the preliminary examination consists of three sections english, quantitative aptitude and the reasoning part. Completely 100 questions to be solved in 1 hour.
- The English language section consists of the cloze test, reading comprehension, sentence rearrangement, vocabulary and some questions based on the grammatical errors.
- The quantitative and the reasoning part are completely time taking the process and you have practice these two sections more. Because the mathematical part cannot be solved without practicing.
- Beyond this, you have to concentrate on the accuracy and the time management because the examination is conducted in the online procedure and if you take more time in solving the questions then this will be the big problem for you to qualify in the examination.
Below we are giving the best source. With this you can study well and also there will be no problem for the preparation and practice:
Byju’s is a learning application, where we are providing a tablet learning program which consists of videos, which are taught by IIT professionals in which there are also many benefits that are given below:
- Time-saving: you can understand the concepts in a very less time.
- Regular tests: whenever you completed watching any concepts then there will be a test given on that concept and a detailed report is given on your performance.
- There are many tests like previous year papers, sample papers, adaptive learning.
For more information about SBI PO examination 2017 and tips, visit byjus.com