The following actions are strictly prohibited by UPSC, if the discipline is not followed then UPSC has the powers to cancel the candidature of candidates.
- Fabricated documents
- Blackmailing any person connected with the exam
- Writing obscene matter or sketches.
- Misbehaving in the exam hall
- Harassing or causing bodily harm to the persons conducting the examination.
- Using mobile phones or other electronic gadgets during exam hall.
- Violation of instructions given to candidates during the examination.
Aspirants interested in gaining more information about the civil service exam can visit the link IAS Exam.
Are Calculators Allowed Inside UPSC Examination Hall?
- Candidates are not allowed to use calculators for Preliminary examination
- Candidates can use scientific calculator for mains exams
- Candidates cannot use programmable type calculators
- Candidates cannot borrow or exchange calculators inside the exam hall
Does Handwriting matter in UPSC?
Handwriting will not fetch extra marks in the exam. The marks are dependent on the quality of the answers. However, legible handwriting will play a vital role because it will help the evaluator, by making their task easy.
How to Improve Writing Skills for the UPSC Exam?
- Avoid generalizations
- Keep practicing regularly
- Write original points
- Make sure it is error free
- Eliminate too many jargons or bombastic words
For more information on the exam conducted by UPSC candidates can visit the link UPSC 2020.
|IAS Salary||IAS Eligibility|
|Civil Service Exam||Static GK|
|Government Exams||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Question Paper|
|Best Optional Subjects for UPSC||10 Must Read Books for IAS Aspirants|