Are you preparing to take the bank probationary officer examination? Then you are on the right page. Aspirants preparing for bank PO exam must and should know the complete details about the examination. Then only they can crack the exam. For this, we are providing the syllabus, exam pattern and best books to crack bank PO examination.
Bank PO exam has SBI PO examination and IBPS PO examination. State bank of India SBI Probationary officers (PO) recruitment exam 2017, the vacancies are 2403, to crack the SBI Po bank exam candidates need to take three exams they are prelims, mains and the group discussion, interview.
IBPS PO bank exam has the same exam pattern, exam syllabus as the SBI PO bank exam. Here we are providing the best study material.
A) First of all the syllabus in the bank PO examination that is, SBI PO exam and IBPS PO exam are as follows:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Computer Knowledge
- Marketing Aptitude
- General Awareness
The syllabus is common for the both the SBI PO and IBPS PO exam, so when you are preparing for the exam, you have to concentrate more on the accuracy of the concepts, understanding the concepts properly and the time management.
B) This is the syllabus for the Bank PO examination and the best books are:
- The complete success package – bank PO recruitment exam 2017
- Bank success book
- Formulas & techniques handbook
- Banking awareness for SBI/IBPS bank Clerk/PO/SO/RRB & RBI exams.
These are some of the books where you can quantitative aptitude, verbal, logical, reasoning, computer, and general awareness.
C) For cracking the bank examination, practice is the most important and if you cannot understand the concepts properly there is no use of practicing the problems.
Byju’s is a learning application, where we are providing a tablet learning program which consists of videos, which are taught by IIT professionals in which there are also many benefits that are given below:
- Time-saving: you can understand the concepts in a very less time.
- Regular tests: whenever you completed watching any concepts then there will be a test given on that concept and a detailed report is given on your performance.
- There are many tests like previous year papers, sample papers, adaptive learning.
For more information about study Bank PO Exam Preparation Material, visit Byjus.com