UPSC Civil Services Examination is considered the toughest exam and is popularly known as the “mother of all exams”. Every year, lakhs of students apply for this exam and aspire to clear the exam in the very same attempt. The student has to pass the three most difficult levels i.e., Prelims, Mains and Interview. Given the vastness of the UPSC syllabus and the dynamic nature of the exam, the aspirants who undergo formal training under experienced faculties will gain a competitive edge among others.
At BYJU’S Chennai IAS Academy, the team always strives to give the best out of best study materials and classes to the aspiring students. In that way, BYJU’S provides classes with great content and premium study materials for those who join the different batches in Chennai IAS Academy and also, the team of BYJU’S prepares extensive free IAS prep materials which can be availed free of cost by all the students pan India.
A few of the free IAS preparation materials prepared by the team of BYJU’S to help the students ace in their upcoming competitive exams are:
Who can join BYJU’S IAS Classroom coaching in Chennai?
BYJU’S IAS Classroom coaching in Chennai can be joined by students, graduates, or working professionals in the comfort of their own time because BYJU’S Chennai IAS Academy offers various batches at different timings. Working professionals and students might not feel convenient to join weekday batches, therefore weekend batches, are specifically designed for these aspirants.
Morning batch: 7 AM -9.30 AM
Evening batch: 6 PM – 8.30 PM
Saturday – 2 PM to 7 PM
Sunday – 10 AM to 6 PM
Likewise, on weekdays also both morning and evening batches are available. Those who wanted to stay ahead in the preparation, and get guidance from experts 24/7 can join the BYJU’S Chennai IAS Academy.
Steps to be followed before joining BYJU’S Chennai IAS Academy
- Once you have decided to prepare for UPSC CSE, one of the toughest exams in India, ask yourself a question, why do I want to choose this? The question for this answer will help you internally motivated through ups and downs during the preparation.
- Once the goal is clear, it is advised that the aspirants go through the UPSC Syllabus of both Prelims and Mains thoroughly and get familiar with the subjects.
- Then the aspirants can go through the UPSC IAS Previous Years’ Question Papers. The mentioned link has previous year question papers of both the levels, i.e., Prelims and Mains. The candidates can get an idea of the difficulty & complexity level of the paper in both the levels and in different years. The answer keys also have been provided for Prelims level.
- The next step is to choose optional wisely. This step is one of the important steps and to guide the aspirants, BYJU’S has some exclusive articles to guide the candidate to choose their optional.
- After analysing and completing the above four steps, the aspirants might feel less confident or have a lot of self-doubts. Don’t panic, it’s quite natural. That’s why BYJU’S provides 24*7 assistance for all the initial doubts of the students and provide maximum guidance.
- Candidates can attend free IAS mock tests of BYJU’S to gauge their level.
- With an extensive availability of online materials nowadays, the aspirants can get misguided and waste a lot of time reading the same thing from different sources. Therefore, classroom coaching at Chennai IAS Academy – BYJU’S will help in streamlining the preparation process of the aspirants with the help of UPSC expert faculties, premium compiled study materials and the right guidance at right time.
To know more about the location of the academy, fee structure, office timings, study materials and tests series of BYJU’S IAS Academy in Chennai, check the linked article.
Other relevant links:
|Government Exams||UPSC 2021|
|IAS Eligibility||CSAT – UPSC Prelims GS II|
|UPSC Age Limit||10 Must-Read Books for IAS Aspirants|
|IAS Salary||IFS Salary|