The candidates who aspire to score well in the GATE Exams should access the entire GATE 2020 Question Paper of all subjects and practise them diligently. In this article, we have made available the PDF versions of the GATE Question Paper 2020 of subjects such as Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Computer Science. Candidates are advised to solve all the question papers to get a better grasp of the subject.
GATE 2020 Question Paper with solution constitute 65 MCQs (multiple-choice questions), MSQs (multiple select questions) and NATs (Numerical Answer Types). Meanwhile, according to the GATE Exam pattern, about 15% of marks weightage is attributed to the General Aptitude section, 13% to Engineering, Mathematics, and the remaining 70% to the core subject paper. Additionally, for disciplines like the AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, and XL, there are only two sections in the question paper, i.e. General Aptitude section carrying 15% of the total marks and the specific discipline accounting for the rest of the marks’ weightage.
GATE Question Paper 2020
Candidates can check below for the list of branch-wise GATE 2020 question papers. These GATE previous year question papers will help the candidates to gauge their performance.
Download GATE Question Paper 2020
- GATE 2020 Maths Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Physics Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Chemistry Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Mechanical Engineering Paper 1 Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Mechanical Engineering Paper 2 Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Civil Engineering Paper 1 Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Civil Engineering Paper 2 Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Electrical Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Electronics Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Computer Science Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Instrumentation Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2020 Architecture and Planning Question Papers
Benefits to Solving GATE Exam 2020 Question Paper
Candidates can see below, the benefits to solving the previous year GATE 2020 solved question papers:
- Gives an overview of the exam pattern and marking scheme
- Find topics/ concepts that haven’t been covered in the syllabus
- Assess the overall exam preparation levels
- It helps the candidates to boost their confidence
- Increases the candidate’s speed and accuracy in answering questions
For further information regarding the GATE Exams and any other details or exam resources, candidates can tune into BYJU’S.
Note: We are in the process of updating the solutions for the question paper.