The NRA CET, or the National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test, recruits employees in Group C and D categories under Central Government. The authorities came up with this idea in 2022 for replacing separate exams meant for non-technical, non-gazetted posts. Candidates aspiring to appear in the exam must know the NRA CET exam fees. Unless the complete fee is paid, the registration of the candidates is incomplete. The modes of fee payment, last date to pay the fees, category-wise fee structure etc., are important points to remember. As notified by the authorities, The NRA CET exams will commence from 2022 onwards.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming
government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Preparing for Government Exams? Give a boost to your preparation by doing the comprehensive study with –
Note – The official website of NRA CET is under construction. Once the official website announces any updates regarding the NRA CET Exam, it will be updated here.
Steps to Pay the NRA CET Exam Fees
Aspiring candidates must follow the steps given below in order to register themselves and pay the NRA CET exam fees successfully.
- Go to the official NRA CET website.
- Go to the section which reads ‘Login.’
- Go to new registration to register the candidate.
- Create a unique ID and set a password for future access and other important things.
- The application number will be given to the applicants in the form of a pop-up message. Candidates are advised to save it for future reference.
- Fill in other important details such as candidate signature and recent photograph alongside uploading all the required documents to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, candidates will now have the option to pay the exam fee.
- Candidates must choose their mode of payment and complete said payment.
- A challan will be generated after the successful completion of the process and must be downloaded and printed out for future reference.
Aspiring candidates must note that these steps will be available on the website after the officials have successfully bought the domain name and started the registration process.
- The NRA will initially conduct the CET for three sectors:
- Railway Recruitment Board
- Staff Selection Commission
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- It will be held separately for three levels – graduate, 12th pass and 10th pass – for the non-technical posts of the three agencies.
- The NRA will conduct a common preliminary exam for all IBPS, SSC, and RRB posts.
- The list of exams to be subsumed under the NRA CET Exam are as follows:
- SSC CGL
- SSC CHSL
- SSC CPO
- SSC MTS
- SSC GD
- SSC JHT
- SSC Stenographer
- SSC Selection Post Exam
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS PO
- IBPS RRB PO
- IBPS RRB Clerk
- RRB NTPC
- RRB Group-D
Mode of Payment of Exam Fee
The expected mode of payment for the NRA CET exam fee is online. Candidates must note that it is subject to change. The gateway for the payment completion process will be present as the last stage of the application process and will open in a new window. Further, the fees will differ based on the candidate’s category, which they must check beforehand. Given below are the payment option that the candidates can opt for:
- Immediate payment service (IMPS)
- Internet banking
- Mobile wallets
- Cash cards
- Debit cards (RuPay, VISA, Maestro and MasterCard)
- Credit card
Given below are a few other related links for NRA CET exam preparation:
Category-wise Exam Fee
Candidates must note these are expected exam fees for different categories. They are:
NRA CET Exam Fees (in rupees)
ST, SC, OBC and ESM
Candidates must note that categories other than general might be exempted from the exam fee, as observed in various government exams.
Important Information Regarding the Exam Fees Payment
- The exam fee is nonrefundable.
- If the transaction is not successful, candidates are advised to refresh the website and try again.
- Challan must be generated after the successful payment of the exam fees and must be downloaded and printed for future reference. However, if challan is not generated, the payment may not have been successful.
- Candidates must also closely look at their data security by closing the browser and ensuring their payment details are not saved in the system.
Candidates must note all the details regarding the exam fees to make sure their candidature is registered appropriately. All the best to everyone!
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions on NRA CET Exam Fees
Is there an alternative website to pay the NRA CET exam fees?
Candidates are advised to use the official website for all payment purposes. If the officials approve any other verified website, it will be updated in this article.
Do candidates, who have paid for the exam once, need to pay again for their second attempt?
Candidates who are aspiring to attempt for the second time in a year will need to pay the exam fees again. The NRA CET exam fee covers just one attempt, and candidates would need to pay the exam fees every time they attempt.
Are there any separate NRA CET exam fees for the interview round?
Candidates who have qualified for the interview round do not need to pay any other fee. The exam fee for NRA CET is a one-time process that covers all the stages of the exam.