Those who are aspiring to give IBPS PO, they have to prepare at their best to qualify the IBPS PO examination of the most traditional banking sector exam IBPS Exam held every year many times for recruitment of PO (Probationary Officer), Clerk Officer, Specialist officer and for RRB Exam.
Here we are talking about the best IBPS books. IBPS Department conducts PO Exam Every Year this exam is the same pattern of SBI PO Exam. In this Article, aspirants find some of the Best IBPS Po Books to buy Online OR IBPS Syllabus Books.
Top 10 IBPS books for PO
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS by Desha publications:
It has over 800 pages and it can cost you around Rs 600/-.
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal:
One of the general books for all kinds of quantitative aptitude test. Not specifically designed for IBPS PO exam but it is best for solving questions related to Quantitative Aptitude.
It could cost you around Rs 400/-
- The Complete Success Package – Bank PO Recruitment Examination – Arihant Publications
This book gives a complete package of the Preliminary exam as well as the Main exam. The cost of the book is around Rs 650/-.
The book is written by Anju Aggarwal and SC Gupta.
- Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy by Kiran Publication
The best book for fundamental knowledge in computers would cost you around Rs 135.00.
This book has over 2000 objective questions.
- Target IBPS PO by Disha Publication
A concise book containing 15 objective and descriptive tests.
The book could cost you around Rs 300.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank PO by N K Singh by Upkar Publication
The book is really cheap and it would cost you only Rs 200/-
The book includes last 10 years’ exam paper also.
- English Language by Wren & Martin
This book has nothing to do with IBPS Bank PO however for questions related to English this is a great book. It contains a lot of grammar portion to deal with a large number of examples.
Read it especially for improving your English.
- Bank PO Solved papers for PO & MT – Kiran Publication
This book is also for MT along with PO jobs. The cost of the book is over Rs 600/- and it covers English also.
This book also contains solved papers for last 5 years.
- M Tyra for IBPS PO by BSC Publication
This is a good book by BSC Publication.
- General Awareness category – Mahindra Financial and Banking Awareness
This book is good for general awareness like banking, computers and current affairs. The book could cost you around Rs 150