Aspirants of Public Sector jobs can appear for multiple Government Exams After 12th since these jobs are the most lucrative and secured career option and are the most sought-after amongst students who are done with the 12th Board.
The reason for the popularity of these Government Exams is due to the various advantages they offer. The multiple perks of the Government jobs are:
- Eligibility criteria benefits
The minimum educational qualification for most of the renowned Government jobs is Graduation. However, candidates can start their preparation before the graduation/ once the 12th Board gets over. For the detailed list of upcoming government exams candidates can check the link provided below.
List of Government Exams After 12th
There are various public sector jobs which a candidate can apply for immediately after class 12th. Those who aspire to have a career in this sector can check the list of Government Exams after 12th given below:
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS)
- SSC Grade C and Grade D Stenographer
- All India Entrance Exam NDA for Armed Forces (National Defence Academy)
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (RRB ALP)
- Indian Army Exam for the post of Technical Entry Scheme, Mahila Constables, Soldiers, Junior Commissioned Officers for Catering
- Indian Navy Exam for the post of Sailor, Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
- Security Forces
- Indian Coast Guard Exam for the post of Sailors, Technicians, Assistant Commandants and Airmen
Further below, the details regarding a few of these Government exams are 12th are given for the candidates’ reference.
Railways Recruitment Exam After 12th
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Assistant Loco Pilot post that can be applied after 12th.
This job involves the task of assisting the Train driver and is a very responsible job.
Candidates can prepare for this exam by referring to the RRB ALP Syllabus.
To know the RRB ALP Eligibility details, refer to the linked article.
- Railway Clerks: The job of Train Clerk include checking the number of wagons and coaches in Railway yard, preparing train documents like Vehicle Guidance (VG), feeding this information in railway network terminals, etc.
The job is very responsible, and the posting can be in either in Stations or Control offices in Divisional/Zonal headquarters.
- Railway Constables: The job of Railways constables is to maintain law and order in the railway premises. Candidates can apply for this post after 12th, and their work would involve patrolling during any journey to check notorious activities.
Check the following links for the preparation of RRB Exams After 12th:
SSC Exams After 12th
- SSC CHSL: SSC Conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, etc.
Candidates can prepare for this exam by thoroughly referring to the topics mentioned the SSC CHSL Syllabus.
To know more about the SSC CHSL Eligibility details, refer to the linked article.
- Stenographer: SSC conducts Stenographer Exam to recruit a person to work in a courtroom or any corporate place for legal proceedings. He/she transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter.
To know more about the SSC Stenographer exam, candidates can visit the linked article.
Before starting the preparation for the Stenographer post, do check the SSC Stenographer Syllabus at the linked article.
Candidates can check the official website of SSC to know more details about the same.
- GD( General Duty ) Constable: The SSC (General Duty) GD exam is conducted to recruit personnel for constable posts in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman etc. Candidates can appear for the exam after 12th standard. To know more about the SSC GD Exam, refer to the links below:
- SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): The SSC MTS exam is conducted to recruit eligible personnel for various non-technical posts in different department and ministries under Central Government. Candidates can appear for SSC MTS exam after they have passed 10th standard.
To know the pay scale and salary structure for the post of SSC MTS, candidates can check the SSC MTS Salary page.
For the detailed section-wise SSC MTS Syllabus, please visit the linked article.
Check the following links fro the preparation of SSC exam After 12th:
List of Government Exams
Candidates can appear for Government Exams after 12th.
However, the list of Government exams and opportunities are more if the exams are taken after Graduation.
The other reputed Public sector exams are as follows:
The Union Public Service Commission conducts the IAS exam every year for the recruitment of officers to the Civil Services of India. Aspirants of the UPSC exam can refer UPSC Syllabus before starting with the preparations.
Candidates clearing this exam can become civil servants in various branches of the government such as the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Revenue Service and so on.
To know more about the UPSC Exam, refer to the table below:
Candidates aspiring for the Government jobs can apply for the post of Assistant Commandant under the Central Armed Police Force.
Union Public Service Commission conducts the CAPF exam.
Important Topics related to this exam are as follows:
Public Service Commission
Candidates can appear for the Public Service Commission as this is one of the prestigious exams in India. These PSC Exams are highly competitive, and their syllabus and pattern are quite similar to UPSC.
Candidates should refer to the PSC notification to check all the details of this exam.
Candidates appearing for any government exams or competitive exams can check the free online quiz page for preparation linked below.
Insurance Exams are one of the great career options in the public sector. The Insurance sector has been seeing a rising trend over the past few decades.
Candidates can take this exam after graduation as a career option.
Few important topics related to the various Insurance Exams are as follows:
|LIC ADO||LIC AAO||LIC HFL|
|LIC ADO Syllabus||LIC AAO Syllabus||LIC HFL Syllabus|
|LIC HFL Mock Tests||LIC AAO Mock Tests||LIC ADO Mock Tests|
Bank Exams are also one of the great career options for candidates looking forward to a secure and highly paid Government Job. There are multiple exams which are conducted by various banking sector testing agencies across the country every year.
Important Bank Exams related topics are given below:
To know more about all the important Government Exams in detail, check @ BYJU’S.